Home

New Madden 360 Game Footage

This is a discussion on New Madden 360 Game Footage within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2005, 04:18 AM   #49

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: New Madden 360 Game Footage

Quote:
Originally Posted by detmich76
Listen buddy i see your post and you go around attacking everyboy so why don't you calm and have a coke and a smile
I highly suggest you check my post history before you begin telling me that I have been going around attacking everybody, if you had before you made that comment you would realize thats not even close to reality at all.
Old 08-18-2005, 04:52 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimping219
I highly suggest you check my post history before you begin telling me that I have been going around attacking everybody, if you had before you made that comment you would realize thats not even close to reality at all.

You sound like you have so much anger inside, just calm down and try an enjoy the forum. The reason i said this i that you attack peoples opinions. This is not the Jim Rome show, plus my friend said you attacked him on a Madden forum before, he rememberd you by your "Super mature" name. So when you took it opon your self to call me out i wasn't surprised. Basically you need to get a life or kick your dog or something..... you need release homie! Btw im done with lowering myself to your level, your probably someone who got beat up all the time growning up and thats the reason you take out your aggression on the forums. Peace pat na !
Old 08-18-2005, 04:55 AM   #51
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

OKay kids, let's stop the net-fighting. Just kidding, I don't think you are kids, just acting like em' right now.

Anyway, the video we've been shown so far looks really good to me. as far as the gameplay, I can only remain hopeful that EA does something that truly blows us away and satiates our desires for a good football sim. We can only wait and see.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2005, 05:06 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
OKay kids, let's stop the net-fighting. Just kidding, I don't think you are kids, just acting like em' right now.

Anyway, the video we've been shown so far looks really good to me. as far as the gameplay, I can only remain hopeful that EA does something that truly blows us away and satiates our desires for a good football sim. We can only wait and see.
EA will bring to the table in next gen, maybe not the first go around but def by next years release. I have a friend who is a tester in Santa Monica and he said they are being discreet for a reason. So i hope that means the 1st one is going to be worth buying the system.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:55 AM   #53
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by detmich76
EA will bring to the table in next gen, maybe not the first go around but def by next years release. I have a friend who is a tester in Santa Monica and he said they are being discreet for a reason. So i hope that means the 1st one is going to be worth buying the system.
Why does always have to be next season and next season never come. EA make good football games. I am just waiting on the great football game from EA.
Old 08-18-2005, 08:16 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
Why does always have to be next season and next season never come. EA make good football games. I am just waiting on the great football game from EA.
Because at this point in time Devs can't take full advantage of a consoles power. That can really limit them with games physics and animations.
Old 08-18-2005, 09:12 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotsv10
Because at this point in time Devs can't take full advantage of a consoles power. That can really limit them with games physics and animations.
I guess that's why we haven't seen them take full advantage of either the PS2 or Xbox capabilities yet.... lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2005, 09:19 AM   #56
Banned

OVR: 3

2k5 looks Next Gen to me

courtesy of behindshadows:

Last edited by mavsman27; 08-18-2005 at 09:22 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »