Home

New Madden Next Gen Screens - 2 of them - just got them

This is a discussion on New Madden Next Gen Screens - 2 of them - just got them within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2005, 05:46 AM   #73
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: New Madden Next Gen Screens - 2 of them - just got them

2 words DAMAGE CONTROL, Ea brought out the Damage control again with some more cutscenes lol. These really arent that great and Im still calling BS.
Old 09-18-2005, 05:49 AM   #74
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

Damn...I just noticed something. On a topic like this, normally I would just be coming in on the 13th page.

It's only 4 pages.

Are some people hiding out on purpose?

And yet you still have people that just won't give props and just want to complain.

There's nothing wrong with constructive criticism, but do realize that this is not the finished product. They still have a ways to go. That was mentioned in the message that came along with the pics.

Great pics. Very impressed. And this is coming from a 2K lover.
Old 09-18-2005, 05:52 AM   #75
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezeframe
2 words DAMAGE CONTROL, Ea brought out the Damage control again with some more cutscenes lol. These really arent that great and Im still calling BS.

Gotta love the soldiers in the EA vs. VC War.

It's just a videogame. Relax.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2005, 05:58 AM   #76
MVP

Mrcabone's Arena

OVR: 12

I just want what everybody wants ,in game video of someone actually playing,I am impressed with the level of detail in the screenshots,but can we get at least one short clip of the game up and running.
Old 09-18-2005, 06:07 AM   #77
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrcabone
I just want what everybody wants ,in game video of someone actually playing,I am impressed with the level of detail in the screenshots,but can we get at least one short clip of the game up and running.

Yeah, hopefully we get one soon.
Old 09-18-2005, 06:47 AM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 4

Did you guys see the resolution of these pics?
5120x2880 pixels!

I wonder what kind of TV-system that is? Super-HDTV, available by the year 2020?

Screenshots of a 360 game should have a max. resolution of 1920x1080 pixles.
Old 09-18-2005, 07:56 AM   #79
Banned

OVR: 32

I am not impressed at all. Show 2 close up shots doesnt do it for me. Not enough to make me drop 400 bones on a new system and I am loving Madden 2006. This is all damage controls. They said 3X more anaimations but no where does he say anything about a new engine. I could see if they showed us the game in motion but they gave us some close ups.
Old 09-18-2005, 08:00 AM   #80
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
You got me. It was all just a little suspicious, that's all.

Here we have two screen shots that everyone is raving over, and one person comes in and has something negative to say about'em.

See where I was coming from?

That's why I asked that you provide an explaination about what you said. If you have a good reason, then it isn't trolling.

But just to come in here and say _______ looks "horrible", come on, man! Compared to what we have now, NOTHING in those two shots looks "horrible".
You know what man. I thought the same thing. the crowd looks bad and the grass is still the same. I think if the crowd is like that at launch then That would really get on my nerves. I don't think he was trying to get a rise out of someone either. This is a Message board. He can post his opinion. If he was trying to get a rise out of someone he could've said MADDEN S@#@# these screens are the worst ever etc. etc....Back to the screens. They do look great for the most part and I think from what they said this is in game motion. So that should be good. One thing about the crowd though I think that's one of the last things they do...Don't think I'm getting on your case of anything

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »