Home

Just picked up the new egm

This is a discussion on Just picked up the new egm within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 08:14 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Just picked up the new egm

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnwood
If you don't have a scanner then use your digital camera.

If you have one.

All i have is a terrible lil web cam i'll try someone tell me how to post pics and i'll do my best.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2005, 08:17 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 22

More info from the EGM - from another gamer that has posted what was said

[quote]
The screenshots suck and are blown up ala next gen mag style if any of you older gamers can remember that magazine from the 90's so they make everything look jagged and ugly. There is a part talkin about the stadiums how they even have the sun worn seats that have faded due to the sun being on them all the time. The staduims mow lines will be correct. Pittsburgh's grass degrades faster than other staduims.

They talk about the sidelines how the players and coaches react on a big play when you run down your sideline and they start jumping up and down. There are about 4,000 animations in this version which is about double what we get on current gen. Each team will have 2 or 3 players with specific animations. Ball spikes you see ya lineman rushing to the line. Recievers crying for pass interference calls and you can finally jump over the pile.

Ea went to NASA for weather data so now we should get exact shadows and where they fall in the staduim and there should be no excuse why the shadows are wrong. The parts of the field that get the most work will degrade more then the rest.

They now have access to the nfl films vault so players now sound like themselves. Peyton sounds like Peyton when he calls out audibles. Ray Lewis sounds lime himself calling out defensive checks. Does say how many players voices will make the cut though. Blocking should sound like real blocking now and tackles sounds like tackles.

200 key players heads were scanned. There will be about 200 accessories for players but no hand warmer pouches. EA says "next year"

One last thing they say they say you may not be blown away by the screenshots(which i'm not) but they say it's much prettier in motion. After playing next gen they said it's hard to go back.[/qoute]
Old 09-28-2005, 08:18 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodedSoldier
All i have is a terrible lil web cam i'll try someone tell me how to post pics and i'll do my best.
Take pics with cam.

www.imageshack.us
host it there.
Copy direct link to image and paste it here. We will watch and you will profit.
Old 09-28-2005, 08:26 PM   #44
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

OVR: 28

Superstar mode was a joke and immensely flawed so I won't miss it one iota(sp?)

http://twitter.com/52isthemike
Old 09-28-2005, 08:47 PM   #45
All Star

OVR: 32

I'm sorry, guys, but we don't allow the posting of copyrighted material here. That includes scans (or digital photographs) of magazine articles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2005, 08:49 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 6

cool...can't wait till oct 5th...
Old 09-28-2005, 11:14 PM   #47
Banned

OVR: 6

Hooded soldier can you type what it says under mcnabbs face....What are the captions?
Old 09-28-2005, 11:49 PM   #48
All Star

OVR: 49

ummm i dont think i 'm brakeing any rule but they got the pics here http://www.maddenmania.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=112008
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »