Home

Same ole scrioted animations...

This is a discussion on Same ole scrioted animations... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2005, 08:25 PM   #65
No end in sight...

OVR: 20
Re: Same ole scrioted animations...

[rant]
the madden forum here at OS is a vast wasteland.

there is nothing good to read here.

people are always bitching about something.

if someone post they like something, 5 people immidately come in and say you are a fan boy and that 2k would have done it better.

listen people. if you dont like the game, or 'not feeling it' or whatever.... WE KNOW. because you post NON STOP ABOUT IT. its getting ridiculous. NO ONE here has PLAYED the game....

if someone likes something, there is no reason to jump on them. if you dont like something, thats fine to voice your opinion.... but after the 1000th time you have psoted that opinion, its gets old. there is no relavent information in this forum, and if anything worth while ever is posted, it usually goes down in flames between the 2k/ea peeps.

its sickening.

if you dont like the game, fine. but YOU arent going to prevent anyone from buying the game if they want it (i guess thats what you are trying to do).

[/rant]
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2005, 08:27 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay8595
Mikejones you a funny man.......

Go on Maddenmania online section..

I play this game nearly everyday online..Madden 2006 is the best madden yet. But you won't see me lick EA balls and act like everything is peaches and cream.

The only problem I have with the game is the overall player interaction and tackle animations. Thats what I give ESPN NFL 2K5 credit for because they had better tackle animations than madden.

I don't get you man....no one is screaming "I HATE EA"...most of us just want EA to fix what we have been wanting for many years now.Thats all..
I don't think your an EA ***** or 2k5 fanboy (Not that it matters what I think)....I do think that your far too judgemental when we have nothing to judge...let the game come out then after you have spent time playing it, labbing it and breaking it down then come back with suggestions about what is needed. Otherwise your just the boy who cried Wolf.

You haven't played the game...Your making assumptions on 3 minutes or less of video on a game thats yet to be completed...Do you not see the irrelevance of that?...Your saying this or that needs to be changed but you have yet to see or experience the final product...Just doesn't make sense.

Are you 100% certain that the gameplay animations and tackling animations are the same?..If so how are you sure?...OH...and please don't say you can tell from 3 minutes worth of video of a n unfinished game.
Old 10-16-2005, 08:46 PM   #67
ObiWanJenkins

OVR:

I guess there are people that understand where I'm coming from. I'd like to know how deejay could tell that the animations were the same scripted actions as this generation based on the pictures he posted. If he is commenting on a video he saw, there is another topic talking specifically about videos. Yet he felt the need to create a whole new topic to complain. It's not needed.

Old 10-16-2005, 08:52 PM   #68
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikejones1964
The aftermath of such posts like this simply fuels the 2k fanboys and EA haters that have no desire to get the game anyway to weigh in like they gave a damn in the 1st place....
You know, I thought your "It's an early build" rants were irritating, but now I have to admit your 2K fanboy/EA ***** viewpoint as even more irritating. It seems every argument you try to present is based on your view that anyone that voices a concern about the game has some agenda against EA/Tiburon.

I can understand some of you guys getting upset about hearing negative views about the information that's been put out by EA/the general media so far. But I thought the forum was here to discuss the game. To me it seems if they put out crappy info, then people have a right to point out it was crappy info. We've been discussing gang tackling for the past few weeks now, and one of the pics EA releases is a near carbon-copy of a BS tackle that frequently occurs in the current game. It's one thing if they're releasing a bunch of info, and that pic is one of a hundred other pics. But they're putting out 2-3 pics at a time at the most - you don't expect people to jump on it given the lack of info that's been presented so far?

Personally, I would expect much of the current game to be in the next game; you don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Madden has a lot of good in it. But it's maddening (no pun intended) to see EA not addressing the situation among the hardcore fans. They could easily - EASILY - end the constant back and forth going on by releasing some info of substance. It's not like the game is 4 months out; this game is releasing next month. And people should wait to voice their concerns until the game comes out? Then the argument likely will be "Okay, you've complained enough - it's not going to change anything. You should put it in the wishlist thread". I really don't get the whole "wait to complain about something" mentality. Wouldn't it be better to have them address something BEFORE the game comes out rather than waiting?
Old 10-16-2005, 09:12 PM   #69
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay8595
Heelfan you see im not complaining over the graphics right.Im cool with the graphics. I will complain about the animations because im not feeling them.

no, but you don't have to start a new thread almost every single day about animations.
Old 10-16-2005, 09:49 PM   #70
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
You know, I thought your "It's an early build" rants were irritating, but now I have to admit your 2K fanboy/EA ***** viewpoint as even more irritating.
If the shoe fits...
Old 10-16-2005, 10:02 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanJenkins
I guess there are people that understand where I'm coming from. I'd like to know how deejay could tell that the animations were the same scripted actions as this generation based on the pictures he posted. If he is commenting on a video he saw, there is another topic talking specifically about videos. Yet he felt the need to create a whole new topic to complain. It's not needed.
Exactly...I mean I'm all for complaining...That is when we have something to ACTUALLY complain about but anyone lodging a complaint a month before the game even comes out is completely out of touch and cannot be taken seriously...Hence, my "THe Boy Who Cried Wolf" comment.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2005, 10:24 PM   #72
ObiWanJenkins

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
Personally, I would expect much of the current game to be in the next game; you don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Madden has a lot of good in it. But it's maddening (no pun intended) to see EA not addressing the situation among the hardcore fans. They could easily - EASILY - end the constant back and forth going on by releasing some info of substance. It's not like the game is 4 months out; this game is releasing next month. And people should wait to voice their concerns until the game comes out? Then the argument likely will be "Okay, you've complained enough - it's not going to change anything. You should put it in the wishlist thread". I really don't get the whole "wait to complain about something" mentality. Wouldn't it be better to have them address something BEFORE the game comes out rather than waiting?
Another who misses the point. EA doesn't care about hardcore fans. EA cares about the millions of casual fans that buy the game. You're never going to get what you want, because it would turn off the casual fans. It's time to get over it. Each and every one of you has the opportunity to start a company that makes football video games that cater to the hardcore gamer. But then again, it takes much less effort to come on here and complain about every little thing.

Have you noticed at all the digs at the exclusivity agreement? "My only choice" constantly. How many times do we have to hear about it? We get it already. It's a done deal and no amount of complaining on a message board is going to change it. Get over it already. That's not really directed at you, but I think you know what I'm talking about.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »