Home

Old 10-28-2005, 09:30 PM   #1
Pro

DereckM's Arena

OVR: 8
AP or AM?

In your most honest opinion. Which is better? All-Pro or All-Madden. This is the dellima I have. I play with 2 other guys. Teams are Det, NY Giants, and SF. When we play All-Pro we have this feeling of I can win anytime I want. Which makes the game a bit boring. On the other hand with All-Madden. We get this feeling of I should win but I am being cheated or all of a sudden the cpu uses a Madden Cheat Card or something. If anyone could help me even this out a bit or please give me any advice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2005, 09:50 PM   #2
Banned

dkgojackets's Arena

OVR: 73
Re: AP or AM?

I always play on allmadden
Old 10-28-2005, 10:01 PM   #3
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

AP with sliders.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Old 10-29-2005, 10:39 AM   #4
Collab: xcellnoah@gmail

X*Cell's Arena

OVR: 28

ALL MADDEN... Challenging... makes you work for your wins... and when you do win... you will feel a sort of sensation that you can't really get from All-Pro... something inside of you feels proud of you for winning on the toughest level in the game.
Old 10-29-2005, 06:07 PM   #5
Pro

DereckM's Arena

OVR: 8

Ok look at it like this. On All-Pro I feel i can win against any team at any time. But I also feel I can dominate teams that are worst than mine. All-Madden is like every team plays to the level of my team if not above. I can be playing a team that is rated Overall 78 Off. 77 and Def. 79. My team is rated Overall 89 Off. 90 and Def 88. But the 78 rated team plays like they are equal or above mine. I mix play calling up, I audible, and I use my mismatches. But still the other team has just as much speed. They know exactly what play im running some how. The mismatches are not mismatches. Its like I cant tell I have a star on my Off. cause they other guy covering him is just as good, but his ratings and stats are far below my guy's ratings. I can have a guy on Def. that is 99 overall (not saying 99 overall means he is a killer football player) but I have been playing madden long enough to understand a few things about ratings. There is no way a guy with 86 speed should burn my CB with 96 speed. My guy's acc. is higher, his agility is higher and his awareness is 99. But the cpu throws their WR the ball and he burns my guy on like 3 plays. This has happen alot and most of the time the cpu was down 2 TDs. Actually it seems like the cpu only uses the Cheat Card when they are down by 14 or so. That was a joke but I cant seem to get a good middle ground with any sliders. Im open to suggestions if any has any.

Last edited by DereckM; 10-29-2005 at 06:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »