Home

The PS3 version is...

This is a discussion on The PS3 version is... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2007, 10:59 AM   #25
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: The PS3 version is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncos24
madden 08 is not coming out for the regular xbox

so your *** is grass
EA is the same company that releases madden on like 7 difference consoles. They even released Madden on the N64 when the ps2 was out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2007, 11:24 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 14

I think we can all agree that so far next gen Madden has been a disappointment, whether that be 360 or PS3.
Old 04-02-2007, 02:02 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncos24
madden 08 is not coming out for the regular xbox

so your *** is grass
Whatever kid..... little weenie
Old 04-08-2007, 02:23 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

well ps3 version is better but 2 be honest neither version is a must have i bought this game and was really dissapointed
Old 04-15-2007, 03:11 PM   #29
Pro

OVR: 6
Funny how..

I've been back and forth between the madden planet boards and os for years and i particularly remember a time before the next gen games when the argument was between 2k and ea. i was a major ea supporter and found that for the most part 2k was unplayable to me mainly because of the lack of franchise depth (who could compete with ea in that regard?) now 3 years later the only argument is which version of Madden is more disappointing. I've made and broken a pledge not to buy the next gen game until ea includes owner made the past two years and the fact that is i've played both games for a combined total of less than two hours. there will come a time (and I'm guessing soon) where ea will no longer be able to rest on the Madden name or risk people just not buying any football game or just playing the previous current gen versions. 3 years ago, I was like giddy schoolgirl around this time looking forward to new features. I dont get that feeling anymore (instead its just hoping that I get some of the old features back). I've actually moved on to NBA 2k7 and its funny that that game got mentioned in this thread. I find that game extremely enjoyable and have logged more time on that in the month that i've owned it than i have in the 6 months that i've owned madden. its sad what's happening to this franchise but the only statement that can be made is by not buying it and most people (including myself) seem incapable of going that far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »