Home

Reggie Bush in 09?

This is a discussion on Reggie Bush in 09? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2008, 06:59 PM   #57
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34
Re: Reggie Bush in 09?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeahbaby123
Joking? I think you stopped joking when you brought all of the stats into it...
Pretty much.

Some saw the thread and salivated at the possibilities. Why they deny it is hilarious.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:04 PM   #58
P2K
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4reak
This is what I said. I said my first post was just a playful jab. the original poster then posed a question in which a poster left alone and I took upon myself to answer it. Show me where I showed stats in my first post? If the original poster never poses the question I never bring up my stance on Bush b/c I had that chance to elaborate on it in my first post if I really wanted to. IF someone asks why anyone would think about Bush as a Bust and I have a strong opinion on it what do you think is going to happen? And if my first comment is what has everyones panties in a bunch I suggest you guys grow some thicker skin

If it wasn't for your deliberate jab, maybe...just maybe...none of this would've started.

Thicker skin nothing. I know it's that time of year when Madden and NCAA come out, the posters think it's Mardi Grad, but good grief...it's only the beginning of June.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:05 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2K
1. Is this the phrase to use when people are caught with their pants down? "Lighten up" or "you're bent out of shape"?

2. So what if he responded back.

3. I still don't see with Bush supposedly being a disappointment has to do with the thread.

4. Why do I have to be a Saints fan or Bush fan just because I read the first post and saw that none of the nonsense that was posted throughout this thread has anything to do with the original post?
Jeez are doing this on purpose. I posted a one liner thats it, yea i will say it again, ligten the f up b/c its a joke for christ sakes. IF I posted a thread on what is it like to play with Chad Pennington in madden 09 and someone responded with a witty one liner like "probably a lot of checkdowns b/c his arm strength sucks", I would seriously have no issue b/c its an attempt at humor, THATS IT. My comment prompted a paragraph response. If its so much a big deal to you then your in the wrong forums b/c everyone does it, I just poked fun at Bush I dont care if you are too blind to see the original poster get defensive a poster a paragraph and post a video, then someone else backed him up. Am I not allowed to respond but the original poster is allowed to talk about it?
Old 06-03-2008, 07:07 PM   #60
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2K
If it wasn't for your deliberate jab, maybe...just maybe...none of this would've started.

Thicker skin nothing. I know it's that time of year when Madden and NCAA come out, the posters think it's Mardi Grad, but good grief...it's only the beginning of June.
what started lol you speak as if I set fire to a catastrophe. Football fans had a legit football discussion for 4 pages in which we all agreed in the end, I agreed that Bush can still be a beast but he has not been so far. Like I said before if that first comment offends anyone then you need to grow a set -real talk
Old 06-03-2008, 07:10 PM   #61
P2K
Banned

Quote:
Jeez are doing this on purpose. I posted a one liner thats it, yea i will say it again, ligten the f up b/c its a joke for christ sakes. IF I posted a thread on what is it like to play with Chad Pennington in madden 09 and someone responded with a witty one liner like "probably a lot of checkdowns b/c his arm strength sucks", I would seriously have no issue b/c its an attempt at humor, THATS IT. My comment prompted a paragraph response. If its so much a big deal to you then your in the wrong forums b/c everyone does it, I just poked fun at Bush I dont care if you are too blind to see the original poster get defensive a poster a paragraph and post a video, then someone else backed him up. Am I not allowed to respond but the original poster is allowed to talk about it?
Lighten the F up? Very nice.

Forget everything you said because in the grand scheme of things...the guy was just asking a simple question and probably wanted a simple answer.

So he responded. You knew what you were doing with your first post because you continued on like a pig in slop since then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2008, 07:14 PM   #62
P2K
Banned

Quote:
what started lol you speak as if I set fire to a catastrophe. Football fans had a legit football discussion for 4 pages in which we all agreed in the end, I agreed that Bush can still be a beast but he has not been so far. Like I said before if that first comment offends anyone then you need to grow a set -real talk
And did the poster's question get answered? No. Real talk.

Legit discussion? With one dude just saying "co-sign" and Eagles fans wanting to see Bush get hit by Sheldon Brown? Yeah ok.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:16 PM   #63
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2K
Lighten the F up? Very nice.

Forget everything you said because in the grand scheme of things...the guy was just asking a simple question and probably wanted a simple answer.

So he responded. You knew what you were doing with your first post because you continued on like a pig in slop since then.
its called debate and discussion buddy. With thats avy it all makes sense, you have to be an iggles fan b/c I have never met a fan base who takes anything you say about there players so personal. If you want to read too much into a harmless statement then go ahead mr internetz police
Old 06-03-2008, 07:20 PM   #64
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2K
And did the poster's question get answered? No. Real talk.

Legit discussion? With one dude just saying "co-sign" and Eagles fans wanting to see Bush get hit by Sheldon Brown? Yeah ok.
read the pages where me and the SC fan go back and forth and he raises a good point comparing him to Metcalf and then the other saints fan makes a good comparison comparing him to tiki. BTW co-sign means I agree were not buddies like you suggest. the eagles fan as well posted a video to be funny, but you have no sense of humor so that offended you to. Al the saints would have to say is hey iggles fan who won that game and that would have been a good comeback. Look im not trying to argue all night with someone who has the mind of a 5th grader and is easily offended by everything. Has it ever occurred to you that maybe just maybe no one has an answer for his question? Im sorry for causing this big catatstrophe

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »