Home

Franchise Blog is Up

This is a discussion on Franchise Blog is Up within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-17-2008, 12:21 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Franchise Blog is Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazelore
I agree but gameplay doesn't create replay value. Its going to get stale sooner or later.
Actually I believe the variation they are adding into gameplay will help create replay value. Also isn't the excitement of what can happen on any play during any game actually lead to more replay value than most games will ever have. With the addition of Rivalry games with amped up play that will add to the sometimes methodical feel of the game. If you play every game like it's the same then yes every game will start to feel the same. I don't think people realize how much the way they play affects gameplay.

I love the offseason. I am an offseason junkie in the real NFL and Madden but no matter what they do to anything in any game every made it will get stale sooner or later.
Old 06-17-2008, 12:25 PM   #18
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Let's try to act like adults here.
Old 06-17-2008, 12:25 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 2

i disagree,b4 i went to next gen me and my buddies played nothing but madden all year till the next one came out.Owner Mode every weekend
Old 06-17-2008, 12:25 PM   #20
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckMonts
Actually I believe the variation they are adding into gameplay will help create replay value. Also isn't the excitement of what can happen on any play during any game actually lead to more replay value than most games will ever have. With the addition of Rivalry games with amped up play that will add to the sometimes methodical feel of the game. If you play every game like it's the same then yes every game will start to feel the same. I don't think people realize how much the way they play affects gameplay.

I love the offseason. I am an offseason junkie in the real NFL and Madden but no matter what they do to anything in any game every made it will get stale sooner or later.
That holds some truth as well but when you keep seeing the Patriots take a QB in the 1st round every year and see the chargers release LaDainian in the offseason it becomes a joke. Where is the actual authenticity?
Old 06-17-2008, 12:27 PM   #21
MVP

yamabushi's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by michigan54
...Looks like it will be just like 08 with better stats and hopefully the glitches fixed...
This. surprises. no one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2008, 12:31 PM   #22
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

This was a disappointment.

WebsiteFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt
Old 06-17-2008, 12:32 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazelore
That holds some truth as well but when you keep seeing the Patriots take a QB in the 1st round every year and see the chargers release LaDainian in the offseason it becomes a joke. Where is the actual authenticity?
Yeah when madden run the offseason it can sometimes seem like Matt Millen is the GM of all 32 teams.

I thought I remembered hearing they were at least trying to tweak offseason personnel decisions.
Old 06-17-2008, 12:33 PM   #24
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Stats looked good, but I would like to hear about glitches fixed, and other things that needed tuning. Hopefully the absence of information regarding those other things isn't an indication of something many of us are fearing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »