Home

Series of unfortunate events...

This is a discussion on Series of unfortunate events... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2008, 02:07 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Series of unfortunate events...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuture15
Hey guys...sorry I've been MIA for awhile but I've had some bad luck lately so I thought I'd drop a line and just say what's up...

#1 - I did in fact tear my calf muscle last Sunday at a soccer game. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy...it has been brutal. I've been laid up for multiple days and for many days of the last week and a half I've been basically out of it. I'd probably have been ok if it werent for....

#2 - My laptop (and only computer) motherboard fried on Sunday. Dell says the part is backordered so it's going to be a while.

So unfortunately it's been a lot of judge shows and video games lately - not much time for me to actually visit these forums and answer questions and such.

It might be a bit longer until I can get on and start responding regularly again (as doing this with my iPhone is BRUTAL).

Anyway...thought I'd let you guys know...I didn't desert you.

P.S. I think Phil may have already said but the patch is VERY close to dropping. We'll be able to give you a definitive date within a day or so.

Thanks guys!
Sorry to hear that bud!

Why don't you go (or send your wife) to a good beverage depot and have her pick up New Glarus (WI) Unplugged (Berliner Wiess) it is expensive but man is it good (limit time only!). Then kick back and get ready for College Sat and NFL Sun! Go Badgers! Go Bears!

P.S. Phil has been manning the post very well. Go patch day!

Last edited by stux; 09-19-2008 at 02:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2008, 02:27 PM   #26
Banned

FootballDetails's Arena

OVR: 30

You should have said you tore your calf muscle working on Madden 2010. That would've been heroic!

Get well soon!
Old 09-19-2008, 06:08 PM   #27
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Details
You should have said you tore your calf muscle working on Madden 2010. That would've been heroic!

Get well soon!

So true. He could have said he was trying to show a mocap guy how to cut properly to make it translate to a better animation when it popped...but he fought through the pain and finished the session, which left him sidelined for awhile.

Anyway, jokes aside, get well Ian! I'm sure Phill can field all the hate when the patch doesn't come out at exactly 2am...lol
Old 09-19-2008, 08:35 PM   #28
Pro

kiddlex's Arena

OVR: 8

I now realize some of my fellow posters are seriously sick sick people.

On that note get well soon Ian and while they work on you have them give you some calf implants, I hear in Jersey the ladies love big strong artificial calves.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:55 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

OUCH! Get well soon Ian!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »