Home

***Breaking News*** "TURN OFF ACTION CAM NOW!!!"

This is a discussion on ***Breaking News*** "TURN OFF ACTION CAM NOW!!!" within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2008, 10:13 AM   #65
MVP

mdgoalie37's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: ***Breaking News*** "TURN OFF ACTION CAM NOW!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
I tried that. It doesn't work unless you blow on the disc and play the game with your console turned upside down.
Hmm, don't laugh - before each gaming session I open the tray (360), remove the disc, blow on it and then replace it, only with a slight turn of the wrist so that it doesn't go in the same way as it came out.

I started doing that when I was getting DDEs with NHL 08 last year and now I do it before all sessions with any game. And you know what - no DDEs and extremely rare freezes. Madden 09 hasn't frozen yet this season .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2008, 10:47 AM   #66
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

I turned off Action Cam the day I bought 09 and it's doesn't save this game IMO.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 09-29-2008, 10:58 AM   #67
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
I was thinking the same thing. I've tried all these snake oil gimmicks also to no avail. I think next I will play with the game with myself wrapped in aluminum foil, sit at a 45 degree angle from the TV and then input the classic Konami code and just maybe I'll get a highlight show at the end of each franchise week
I was playing last night and when game was loading up I yelled "BOOM!" and Madden and Michaels commentated my game.

True story.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 09-29-2008, 12:27 PM   #68
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I was playing last night and when game was loading up I yelled "BOOM!" and Madden and Michaels commentated my game.

True story.
Can you diagram the exact fung shuie (brutally misspelled) of your gaming room. I tried it last night and I had "Big Tigga" of Fight Night 04 fame, commentating my game, and I quote "If I get up I'm the champ, if not I'm the chump". I was only down by 3 in the first quarter, by the way.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:46 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 14

I tried saying "BOOM" last night, but I screwed it up and said "BAM" instead, and then Emeril started commentating. Maybe they should put him and Collinsworth together.
Go STL Rams...please don't get Sam Bradford killed...
Old 09-29-2008, 02:42 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 0

I was starting a game today and yelled BOOM! and Freddy "BOOM BOOM" Washington started commentating on my game.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:41 PM   #71
Banned

OVR: 24

So out of the "85 new features", you have to turn off about 5 of them to make the game playable. Nice..............
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2008, 03:43 PM   #72
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

I've been using the regular cam since i read this post. Doesn't help. The menus may be a bit quicker, but that's it.

The biggest game play issue for me is the CPU play calling. I'll be taking the game back shortly because of this.

CPU punting from the opponents 31 yard line. Taking over the ball with 14 seconds left in the half on their own 20, running an off tackle play and then calling time out. This *hit is driving me up the wall.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »