Home

After Huddle Animations

This is a discussion on After Huddle Animations within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2009, 04:18 PM   #49
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: After Huddle Animations

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
It's funny how people come here and say "There are things more important than online franchise" allowing the developer to possibly put that off another year, whereas you will turn a thread about how the players run to the LOS into a 5 star 4 page post and get the developer to respond and say "Hey we are working on it"......And you wonder why Madden has been behind for 5 years running?!?!?!?
C'mon man, you can't be that naive to think that making some adjustments to the pre-play animations will command as much of dev cycle as online franchise. Surely, you're not that oblivious to what's happening. Yes, I know there are different teams working on different aspects of the game.

Truthfully, none of us know whether online franchise is in or out. So how about we sit back and enjoy the ride until we find out. If it isn't in the plans at this point, ranting and raving about it is not going to get it implemented in 10.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:56 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
If it isn't in the plans at this point, ranting and raving about it is not going to get it implemented in 10.
So then we should all just stop posting right?
Old 03-12-2009, 05:06 PM   #51
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

Quote:
So then we should all just stop posting right?
Nice try. The reason I mentioned to sit back and enjoy the ride is because you said:

Quote:
It's funny how people come here and say "There are things more important than online franchise" allowing the developer to possibly put that off another year, whereas you will turn a thread about how the players run to the LOS into a 5 star 4 page post and get the developer to respond and say "Hey we are working on it"......And you wonder why Madden has been behind for 5 years running?!?!?!?
Your first sentence is implying that those of us saying to postpone online franchise are currently influencing the devs to put it off for another year. My rebuttal to that is the decision has already been made; we just don't know 100% what it is. In other words, what we say now has no impact on whether or not online franchise is implemented this year.

Last edited by RGiles36; 03-12-2009 at 05:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2009, 05:22 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Nice try. The reason I mentioned to sit back and enjoy the ride is because you said:

Your first sentence is implying that those of us saying to postpone online franchise are currently influencing the devs to put it off for another year. My rebuttal to that is the decision has already been made; we just don't know 100% what it is. In other words, what we say now has no impact on whether or not online franchise is implemented this year.
But what we bring up and comment on can influence some of the smaller changes they are trying to do. If OF doesnt make it into madden 10 there isnt much we can do. We have already said countless times that it should be in. That being said there are other issues that havent been brought up and if they arent brought up then they might not get fixed.

So while we wait to know if OF makes it or not its in the peoples best interest to keep posting and keep finding little things that could make the game better and see if the devs can do anything about it.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:35 PM   #53
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
But what we bring up and comment on can influence some of the smaller changes they are trying to do. If OF doesnt make it into madden 10 there isnt much we can do. We have already said countless times that it should be in. That being said there are other issues that havent been brought up and if they arent brought up then they might not get fixed.

So while we wait to know if OF makes it or not its in the peoples best interest to keep posting and keep finding little things that could make the game better and see if the devs can do anything about it.
I'm not arguing with you. You and I have the same opinion. The smaller things have a better shot of getting fixed at this point than the implementation of an online franchise IF IT HASN'T ALREADY PLANNED.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:47 PM   #54
MVP

Quote:
I'm not arguing with you. You and I have the same opinion. The smaller things have a better shot of getting fixed at this point than the implementation of an online franchise IF IT HASN'T ALREADY PLANNED.
Sorry, I quoted the wrong post
Old 03-12-2009, 09:37 PM   #55
Banned

LOL crossed you fools up!! No seriously I see what you two are saying, but the fact people were telling me to hold off on online franchise really struck a nerve with me. Guys asking for petty things like this post are cool, but don't hate when someone suggest an improvement on something that really matters.

p.s. We all know who i'm talking about
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2009, 09:50 PM   #56
MVP

OVR: 27

I don't see any of these requests as "petty". Everyone wants different things and no person's want is greater than someone else' just because they think so. Most of the people buying the game will never use online franchise in reality, so to them a feature like that is not petty, but instead pretty much non-existent in their realm.

When we get right down to it, basically everything we talk about here except for graphics don't matter that much if at all to most people buying this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »