Home

Something I see poeple asking to be stickied.

This is a discussion on Something I see poeple asking to be stickied. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2009, 08:20 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Something I see poeple asking to be stickied.

Go into any topic saying we need better presentation or the after huddle animations are unreal and you will see someone say, " Yeah, fix this instead of gameplay." And they are obviously sarcastic in a smart *** way.

Well here is the thing. We are not saying start fixing this then the gameplay. We are simply stating it needs to be fixed. And it can be easily fixed and not mess with the gameplay status at all. Well, that same "smart ***" is probably saying How?

Because they have teams inside of the EA team. They have people who do animations, crowd, accessories, ratings, etc. So when we address those things keep in mind we are not asking them to all stop and work on this type of facemask or put the ref here instead. We are simply letting them know that the team who specializes in that particular area needs to look into it when they have the time.

Thank you.

― Plato

Last edited by canes21; 03-10-2009 at 09:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2009, 08:26 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 27
Re: Something I see poeple asking to be stickied.

I know Canes. It's very frustrating. You get the impression that with some people, if you don't talk about a topic of the game they want to talk about they go off on a tangent, lol. There is nothing wrong with talking about and hoping for improvements in any and every facet of the game. I mean, that's what the Devs do for a living so I'm sure they wanna hear what we think about it.

One on hand you figure a sticky would help, and then on the other hand you figure you shouldn't even have to explain such a simple concept. I guess some people think we're only supposed to talk about the most obvious issues and never touch on the little things at all.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:29 PM   #3
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I would add to this that everything you bring up and discuss as suggestions for Madden, don't be disappointed come release time it's not in the game.

This could be anything from huddle animations, shoes, towels, refs on the field, or gameplay.

It's just not possible to put everything in one cycle.

Just my .02 cents.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:35 PM   #4
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

I don't know how many times we have to have this pointed out in any thread not related to gameplay, some people just flat out don't listen or understand.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »