Home

Old 03-27-2009, 10:02 PM   #1
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20
Superstar

ay whats up wit Superstar this yr....i personally havent heard anything so if someone could fill me in
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2009, 10:05 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 19
Re: Superstar

I feel like Superstar mode is going to take the backseat this year behind Franchise Mode, Online, and all the small details.

If they touch it at all, it'll probably only be a few differences.

*To answer you, I've heard nothing at all. To be honest, I don't think Ian or Phil have once mentioned it lol.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:09 PM   #3
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRxAmazing
I feel like Superstar mode is going to take the backseat this year behind Franchise Mode, Online, and all the small details.

If they touch it at all, it'll probably only be a few differences.

*To answer you, I've heard nothing at all. To be honest, I don't think Ian or Phil have once mentioned it lol.

yea i really dont play it at all but i've started today....trying to do a full yr without quiting
Old 03-27-2009, 10:12 PM   #4
Banned

It's just too boring right now. I kinda wish they'd steal the "First Person Football" idea from 2K for this kind of stuff. It's ESPECIALLY fun when you're playing as a HB
Old 03-27-2009, 10:15 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 46

I think the first person thing was too confusing. and I wish you could zoom out more sometimes like when playing qb and not seeing the sideline when playing hb
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2009, 10:17 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidersbball20
I think the first person thing was too confusing. and I wish you could zoom out more sometimes like when playing qb and not seeing the sideline when playing hb
As a QB it was kinda tough. I think it's more-so knowing the defense though, as it should be. Which in Madden, it's often MUCH easier to read the D. And if you didn't know, you could always click LS in (before the snap) to go to the regular camera view.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:18 PM   #7
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRxAmazing
It's just too boring right now. I kinda wish they'd steal the "First Person Football" idea from 2K for this kind of stuff. It's ESPECIALLY fun when you're playing as a HB
well im playing as a DE right now got two games under my belt 0-2 lost to MIN. and DET. im GREEN BAY....but i have 5 scks and 12 tlks so far.....canton here i come lol
Old 03-27-2009, 10:19 PM   #8
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidersbball20
i kno right that s**t's annoying

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »