Home

Will this be the year in Franchise where we will be ASKED for trades, hold-outs, ect.

This is a discussion on Will this be the year in Franchise where we will be ASKED for trades, hold-outs, ect. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2009, 12:07 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 27
Re: Will this be the year in Franchise where we will be ASKED for trades, hold-outs,

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
I support this thread 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAKEHB20
ME TOO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94niners
Me three.
Me four!!!!
Old 03-30-2009, 12:09 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: Will this be the year in Franchise where we will be ASKED for trades, hold-outs,

I am getting very anxious for some franchise info.

I dont think it will be as in depth as Head Coach (at least not this year), but as I said, if EA can even deliver a last gen Madden 2005 type franchise with better offseason computer AI and a few other additions, I will be a happy camper.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:29 PM   #19
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11

Yes.

CPU Trades, Holdouts and better CPU management is something that is very much needed.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:32 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
I support this thread 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAKEHB20
ME TOO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94niners
Me three.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_c993
Me four!!!!
ME FIVEE!!!!!
Old 03-30-2009, 01:49 PM   #21
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

Oh what the hell!

Me Six!

I agree with this thread 100% also. The bottom line is franchise mode used be be a deep mode that would keep me and my friends hooked for a whole year, when the next Madden came out. Now it is a watered down experience and it was way too lame for me to keep playing. I just couldn't! To me franchise is where this game is at. That is really the only way to re-live or re-create what we see every Sunday.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2009, 02:39 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
Oh what the hell!

Me Six!

I agree with this thread 100% also. The bottom line is franchise mode used be be a deep mode that would keep me and my friends hooked for a whole year, when the next Madden came out. Now it is a watered down experience and it was way too lame for me to keep playing. I just couldn't! To me franchise is where this game is at. That is really the only way to re-live or re-create what we see every Sunday.
Me seven... err... yeah....
Old 03-30-2009, 04:31 PM   #23
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

It's kind of sad to keep checking "League News"...and theres nothing there. Week after week.

Last edited by Vikes1; 03-30-2009 at 04:34 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:19 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 6

i also support this thread. the main reason i buy sports games, especially madden, is to run a team in franchise mode. every year i have had 5+ season dynasties, except last year. it was too boring, nothing happening. forget the graphics and gameplay, my main hope for 2010 is that franchise mode is improved. and please ea, dont even consider getting rid of the ability to import/export draft classes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »