Home

Will this be the year in Franchise where we will be ASKED for trades, hold-outs, ect.

This is a discussion on Will this be the year in Franchise where we will be ASKED for trades, hold-outs, ect. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2009, 06:27 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 19
Re: Will this be the year in Franchise where we will be ASKED for trades, hold-outs,

Franchise is why i buy madden. Madden 09's franchise is why i sold it back. Franchise must change this year...tired of buying the same franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2009, 06:33 PM   #26
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Will this be the year in Franchise where we will be ASKED for trades, hold-outs,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
It's kind of sad to keep checking "League News"...and theres nothing there. Week after week.
My biggest fear is in this year if this is changed it will be changed to the extreme and every week till week 6 you will see some big name player traded which is actually ridiculous, every year in the nfl you usually only see one to two big name trades a year, this is what I would like to see in madden.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:41 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
My biggest fear is in this year if this is changed it will be changed to the extreme and every week till week 6 you will see some big name player traded which is actually ridiculous, every year in the nfl you usually only see one to two big name trades a year, this is what I would like to see in madden.
I agree, the Roy Williams trade this year was a huge deal, and he isn't even a top 10 WR. Just goes to show you how often we see trades happen in the middle of the NFL season.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:01 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 25

Lifeless is a better description of franchise.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:12 PM   #29
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

We may not get any info soon, but I am not worried about Franchise this year. Its not going to be "Perfect" in year one of this new team, but with Josh and Donny on board, I expect it to be vastly improved across the board.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:35 AM   #30
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
Good point KANE.

I sure don't want it to go from one extreme to the other.

Hopefully Josh and Donny will find a realistic balance to player movement.
Old 03-31-2009, 05:08 AM   #31
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelysk
I really wanted to play franchise mode on 09 I really did but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I tried but every single time I would start I would just quit and pop in Head Coach 09. After playing head coach "franchise mode" simply feels like such a second grade material that its rediculous, heck and head coach had a TON of bugs and issues never mind worst graphics.
AMEN!!!

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2009, 05:19 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
Good point KANE.

I sure don't want it to go from one extreme to the other.

Hopefully Josh and Donny will find a realistic balance to player movement.
If they could have offseason indepth enough you could have player movement on a slider from having the chance to keep everyone to realistic where you could lose up to 7 of your starters or something.

Im literally addicted to franchise i hate it to death but i cant stop playing it.

I just finished with my chiefs , traded away L.J and my 81 ovr Hb got 1300Rushing so i was expecting a huge boost and all how many points did i get any guesses? (age 22)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »