Home

In what Madden can we expect to see "Spectator Mode"?

This is a discussion on In what Madden can we expect to see "Spectator Mode"? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2009, 10:03 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: In what Madden can we expect to see "Spectator Mode"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgc201
Many reasons are listed previously in this thread, all very valid IMO. Tournaments, exposing cheaters, scouting, etc.

Another reason someone might want to watch someone else playing a Madden match is to get gameplay tips. Lets say you're having problems running the ball, defending the pass, completing passes, etc., you could watch someone play who is good at the game to help improve your own game.

I'm just a huge football nut. I know I'd watch some Madden matches via spectator mode often.
Scouting and exposing cheaters??? Seriously? I don't give a poop if you are watching me play online or not. If I'm a cheeser, which I'm not, then I'm going to cheese. How is having people watch me going to stop me from doing that?

Do you really need to scout the people you are going to play in Madden? It isn't real football. And it isn't that hard to figure out what you need to do to beat a guy. Besides, you would have to scout multiple games to get a true feel for a person, not just one game.

If you are having issues with doing something in the game, such as running r passing, perhaps you should practice versus the CPU. Just watching someone do it isn't going to be that helpful.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2009, 10:34 AM   #42
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewto16
Scouting and exposing cheaters??? Seriously? I don't give a poop if you are watching me play online or not. If I'm a cheeser, which I'm not, then I'm going to cheese. How is having people watch me going to stop me from doing that?

Do you really need to scout the people you are going to play in Madden? It isn't real football. And it isn't that hard to figure out what you need to do to beat a guy. Besides, you would have to scout multiple games to get a true feel for a person, not just one game.

If you are having issues with doing something in the game, such as running r passing, perhaps you should practice versus the CPU. Just watching someone do it isn't going to be that helpful.
More bulletin board material for EA.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:19 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewto16
obviously it is hard to find out how ot beat a guy... conisdering in most leagues the same guys are always at the top. couting is always important when trying to find the weakness of an opponent. if it wasnt, then coaches in every sport on all levels wouldnt waste their time with it
Quote:
watching is definetly helpful... seeing what works and THEN practicing that techinique is always going to yield better results then just practicing and seeing what works... s thats why we have teachers and books and videos on just about everything. cause trial and error is an inefficient process

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »