Home

Update on feedback from yesterday's franchise blog...

This is a discussion on Update on feedback from yesterday's franchise blog... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2009, 03:49 AM   #185
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Update on feedback from yesterday's franchise blog...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColts2
I don't get what you mean, is there a blog or no?
The Tiburon guys wanted to play an April Fools prank by posting a fake blog on April Fools day. Now, they didn't want it too be too obvious (it still was, though), so they made up this thing about doing 2 blogs a week. To be honest, the only place I saw it was an off-handed comment on Ian's twitter the day before.

When the joke blog dropped, some people bought it on the basis that they were expecting a Wednesday blog so the fact that it was April 1st didn't really dawn on them. But the "Two Blogs a Week" thing was only to convince people there'd be two.

The later blog, detailing the sideline catches, was an apology for the joke. A peace offering. It wasn't meant to be the start of something regular.

Ian's scrambling for the time to drop in and talk as it is, I can't imagine they'd increase their workload at this point anyways.

In summary: No, there aren't really going to be 2 blogs a week.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2009, 05:20 AM   #186
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
The Tiburon guys wanted to play an April Fools prank by posting a fake blog on April Fools day. Now, they didn't want it too be too obvious (it still was, though), so they made up this thing about doing 2 blogs a week. To be honest, the only place I saw it was an off-handed comment on Ian's twitter the day before.

When the joke blog dropped, some people bought it on the basis that they were expecting a Wednesday blog so the fact that it was April 1st didn't really dawn on them. But the "Two Blogs a Week" thing was only to convince people there'd be two.

The later blog, detailing the sideline catches, was an apology for the joke. A peace offering. It wasn't meant to be the start of something regular.

Ian's scrambling for the time to drop in and talk as it is, I can't imagine they'd increase their workload at this point anyways.

In summary: No, there aren't really going to be 2 blogs a week.

Alright dude, what the heck are you trying to do here? If you keep posting like this, I'm going to have to come to your neck of the woods & have beers with you. I've had it AJ, stop making good sense! Ok?
Old 04-09-2009, 05:32 AM   #187
49ers

adembroski's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
Alright dude, what the heck are you trying to do here? If you keep posting like this, I'm going to have to come to your neck of the woods & have beers with you. I've had it AJ, stop making good sense! Ok?
I can't help it. I was born with a innate feel for logic. It's weird, because I always sucked at math.

I am, however, good at drinking beer. It's a talent of mine.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:38 AM   #188
Banned

Quote:
I can't help it. I was born with a innate feel for logic. It's weird, because I always sucked at math.

I am, however, good at drinking beer. It's a talent of mine.

Go to sleep AJ, I'm suppossed to be the only one up at this hour...lmao

What the hell are you doing up anyway?

Don't tell me you have nightmares too???
Old 04-09-2009, 05:41 AM   #189
49ers

adembroski's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
Go to sleep AJ, I'm suppossed to be the only one up at this hour...lmao

What the hell are you doing up anyway?

Don't tell me you have nightmares too???
Chronic insomnia. Too much caffeine I guess. I'm exhausted right now, but I've gotta be somewhere in a few hours and if I go to sleep, I'll miss it.

-Mark Twain.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:49 AM   #190
Banned

Quote:
Chronic insomnia. Too much caffeine I guess. I'm exhausted right now, but I've gotta be somewhere in a few hours and if I go to sleep, I'll miss it.
Ok, thats a legit reason.

Well, stop talking to me then...its too much like male bonding, its weird, it feels gay...

I have no excuse, other than the fact that I'm searching for APF 2K8 cheat codes...lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »