Home

datel xbox 360 transfer kit question...

This is a discussion on datel xbox 360 transfer kit question... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2009, 12:06 AM   #9
Rookie

jgregory's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: datel xbox 360 transfer kit question...

is it possible to use the original software to just put on the draft classes? i guess this is just mad confusing with the xport 360 and xplorer 360. using vista, my memory card isn't being found by the xport 360 even when i run as an administrator.

using anthonyphillips 1st thread, "I have one and i use the original software when i use my brothers 64mb card.

You have to download the file (roster or draft class) and then move it into your My Documents\\X360 Memcard Images folder.

You then open Xchange 360 and then backup your card and then once you are done you can take and load the draft class to the memory card.

The issue with this is that if you only have 1 memory card you now don't have your roster file or anything else on that card because its been replaced by the draft class."

when i go to backup the memory card, i get the message of to re-connect the memory card because it isn't being found. are there certain steps i need to follow when doing this?

ugh, so confusing... any more help would be awesome.

thanks for the patience!
Old 04-11-2009, 12:36 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: datel xbox 360 transfer kit question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgregory
is it possible to use the original software to just put on the draft classes? i guess this is just mad confusing with the xport 360 and xplorer 360. using vista, my memory card isn't being found by the xport 360 even when i run as an administrator.

using anthonyphillips 1st thread, "I have one and i use the original software when i use my brothers 64mb card.

You have to download the file (roster or draft class) and then move it into your My Documents\\X360 Memcard Images folder.

You then open Xchange 360 and then backup your card and then once you are done you can take and load the draft class to the memory card.

The issue with this is that if you only have 1 memory card you now don't have your roster file or anything else on that card because its been replaced by the draft class."

when i go to backup the memory card, i get the message of to re-connect the memory card because it isn't being found. are there certain steps i need to follow when doing this?

ugh, so confusing... any more help would be awesome.

thanks for the patience!
Hmmm this is weird. I'm using Windows XP so i really cant say if its a Vista problem but usually the only time i have an issue out of Xchange is when i try and use a memory card that is more then 64mbs. I got that error when i tried to use my 256mb memory card but once i put in my brothers 64mb card it worked fine.

The only way to keep your existing Game Saves and add the draft class is with my Xport and Xplorer solution.

Somethings to try with Xport:
Run in Administrator
When it comes up "Please Select A Device" take out the Memory Card and then put it back in and see if it recognizes it

Also there could be an issue with your card or your reader because if Xchange backup is grayed out and Xport will not find the card then that could mean theres something wrong. It could also be a simple driver issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »