Home

Respectfully: EA's act of not answering direct questions is getting old

This is a discussion on Respectfully: EA's act of not answering direct questions is getting old within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 05:31 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Respectfully: EA's act of not answering direct questions is getting old

THERE IS NO PC version and there will not be one because it's not a very profitable market. You don't need Ian to tell you that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2009, 05:31 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
LOL Well the Dolphins and the Wildcat actually did something this past year so all the Dolphin Fans are coming out of the woodwork because they want to see how great there team will be rated LOL.

Sorry the Dolphins still suck and if it wasn't for the Wildcat they would have been a bottom dweller as usual.
Well, regardless of the Wildcat influence we can all agree that the Seahawks do suck, and didnt make the playoffs and Miami won their division and did make the playoffs...
Old 04-13-2009, 05:31 PM   #43
Rookie

ghostlight85's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
LOL Well the Dolphins and the Wildcat actually did something this past year so all the Dolphin Fans are coming out of the woodwork because they want to see how great there team will be rated LOL.

Sorry the Dolphins still suck and if it wasn't for the Wildcat they would have been a bottom dweller as usual.

Sarcastically: Good points. I guess not everyone can be so awesome as to be 4-12. Also, I really shouldn't have just decided to be a dolphins fan after I found out Ronnie Brown made the pro bowl, huh? I really opened myself up to this kind of commentary.

Last edited by ghostlight85; 04-13-2009 at 05:33 PM. Reason: a little too harsh.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:32 PM   #44
Banned

OVR: 26

I thought it was confirmed not to be on PC, but I could be wrong.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:33 PM   #45
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOLFANMIKE
Again, I apologize for offending you, and will be the first to acknowledge if I'm wrong and the game has online franchise or is for the PC, or really any of the other repeatedly as for aspects of the game.
They answered the question about PC. There won't be one. It's on the Madden 10 website
Old 04-13-2009, 05:34 PM   #46
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

ib4l

Close this **** already. Their not going to release everything to you right away. Grow up and wait.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:34 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by juk34man
Says a seahawk's fan........

11-5>4-12
Don't confuse him with the math.

It's great to see someone talk smack at 4-12. You have to admire his self esteem.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:36 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOLFANMIKE
Sorry if I hit on a touchy subject. You might notice in my title and thread I didn't mention you by name. I see this as more an EA issue. How they have done things over time in relation to Madden. I'm aware some of your team has come over after success with other games, etc.

I didn't intend to offend you or the team. As I said, I've been following Madden for a long time, and without exception the pattern has been the same on unreleased "Big" features.

I hope this year is different and understand your team have high hopes for the future of the game.

There's nothing wrong with wanting a buzz around the release of a game, but that hasnt been the history of what happens with EA. They have typically ignored the questions and then not put the things asked about in game over a long period of time.

Again, I apologize for offending you, and will be the first to acknowledge if I'm wrong and the game has online franchise or is for the PC, or really any of the other repeatedly as for aspects of the game.

I could see it in 2011 when the team has more time to develop the game.
You seem like you are sort of dense, no offense. There are no less than a dozen threads on the first 2 pages asking about online franchise, when we are going to get it, if Madden has it and so on.

It has been stated in all thos threads and numerous times that any announcement on online anything (franchise, league, fantasy draft) would be announced at E3. They won't say anything before then and have no desire to do so, as whatever they are going to announce there is their big announcement for Madden it seems.

Also, it has been announced in numerous places that Madden is NOT coming out for the PC again this year. NO MADDEN FOR THE PC. There will NOT be a PC version of Madden this year. EA is NOT making a version of Madden for the PC.

You sound bitter and whiney about not having online franchise in Madden or your PC version and frankly your post doesn't do anything to help the general impression of the community on the EA developers.

Since there is NO version of Madden for the PC this year, can you please refrain from posting until E3 (June 2-4) when they announce the online features at that time.

You are making us all look bad.

By the way, there is NO VERSION OF MADDEN FOR THE PC THIS YEAR.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »