Home

Franchise Mode Question for Madden 10

This is a discussion on Franchise Mode Question for Madden 10 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2009, 07:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 13
Franchise Mode Question for Madden 10

Is there anyway that this year we will be able to switch teams in Franchise mode after a season?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2009, 07:47 PM   #2
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Franchise Mode Question for Madden 10

when could u not??

(Excuse my ignorance, I haven't played madden since 2006, 2010 might be my reunion year)
Old 04-17-2009, 07:52 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgxjames
when could u not??

(Excuse my ignorance, I haven't played madden since 2006, 2010 might be my reunion year)
Well from what I can remember you couldn't in Madden 08 and 09. So im hoping that I'm able to in Madden NFL 10
Old 04-17-2009, 08:02 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbigmike2121
Is there anyway that this year we will be able to switch teams in Franchise mode after a season?
I hope so..back on last gen I used to build an all around dominate team..than try to pick up one of the worst teams and see if can eventually make them better than the monster I created..Pretty fun.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:55 PM   #5
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Believe it or not, but I never knew that was ever possible....You learn something new everyday, huh?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2009, 09:01 PM   #6
Pro

nightcreeper's Arena

OVR: 9

now i really need a answer for this one
Old 04-18-2009, 12:18 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 6

You could definitely do it on past gen. In the offseason there was a menu option for Change Owners and then you could select a new team. I've been asking for this feature in next gen for the past couple of years. I've had it in all my wishlists, I've sent Ian and Donny PMs and I've responded in every topic I've come across that relates to it. So far I haven't heard one way or another if it will be in Madden 10.

I hope Ian, Dorry or Josh come across this thread and are able to get us an answer or see that it's something people want and put it in to the game if it's not already. Hopefully it wouldn't be too difficult to add. Since you can already have multiple user teams in a franchise, it would just be a matter of adding a menu option in the offseason to control those. Fingers crossed.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:49 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeveli20
You could definitely do it on past gen. In the offseason there was a menu option for Change Owners and then you could select a new team. I've been asking for this feature in next gen for the past couple of years. I've had it in all my wishlists, I've sent Ian and Donny PMs and I've responded in every topic I've come across that relates to it. So far I haven't heard one way or another if it will be in Madden 10.

I hope Ian, Dorry or Josh come across this thread and are able to get us an answer or see that it's something people want and put it in to the game if it's not already. Hopefully it wouldn't be too difficult to add. Since you can already have multiple user teams in a franchise, it would just be a matter of adding a menu option in the offseason to control those. Fingers crossed.
To me it doesnt matter if i want to change team i start again since theres no mechanism for replacing the elites 99 ovr that retire the game becomes how should i say "less real" , Draftable Fullbacks anyone??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »