Home

Franchise Mode Question for Madden 10

This is a discussion on Franchise Mode Question for Madden 10 within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
ESBC Roster - The Best We've Ever Seen in a Boxing Game?
PES 2021 Team Spirit Guide - Understand Chemistry on a New Level
MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty Budget Beasts
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2009, 07:35 PM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 13
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Blog Entries: 5
Franchise Mode Question for Madden 10

Is there anyway that this year we will be able to switch teams in Franchise mode after a season?
kbigmike2121 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2009, 07:47 PM   #2
Pro
 
lgxjames's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Detroit,Mi
Re: Franchise Mode Question for Madden 10

when could u not??

(Excuse my ignorance, I haven't played madden since 2006, 2010 might be my reunion year)
lgxjames is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:52 PM   #3
Rookie
 
OVR: 13
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Franchise Mode Question for Madden 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgxjames
when could u not??

(Excuse my ignorance, I haven't played madden since 2006, 2010 might be my reunion year)
Well from what I can remember you couldn't in Madden 08 and 09. So im hoping that I'm able to in Madden NFL 10
kbigmike2121 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 08:02 PM   #4
Pro
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Feb 2009
Re: Franchise Mode Question for Madden 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbigmike2121
Is there anyway that this year we will be able to switch teams in Franchise mode after a season?
I hope so..back on last gen I used to build an all around dominate team..than try to pick up one of the worst teams and see if can eventually make them better than the monster I created..Pretty fun.
__________________
"Oh so focused"
rckinAPhilliezhat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 08:55 PM   #5
MVP
 
g2thecore's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New York
Re: Franchise Mode Question for Madden 10

Believe it or not, but I never knew that was ever possible....You learn something new everyday, huh?
__________________
"I'll die before I lose, cuz I was born to win."- Drake
g2thecore is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2009, 09:01 PM   #6
Pro
 
nightcreeper's Arena
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: DMV
Re: Franchise Mode Question for Madden 10

now i really need a answer for this one
__________________
Go skins and Fsu!!!!
nightcreeper is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:18 AM   #7
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Jul 2007
Re: Franchise Mode Question for Madden 10

You could definitely do it on past gen. In the offseason there was a menu option for Change Owners and then you could select a new team. I've been asking for this feature in next gen for the past couple of years. I've had it in all my wishlists, I've sent Ian and Donny PMs and I've responded in every topic I've come across that relates to it. So far I haven't heard one way or another if it will be in Madden 10.

I hope Ian, Dorry or Josh come across this thread and are able to get us an answer or see that it's something people want and put it in to the game if it's not already. Hopefully it wouldn't be too difficult to add. Since you can already have multiple user teams in a franchise, it would just be a matter of adding a menu option in the offseason to control those. Fingers crossed.
mikeveli20 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:49 AM   #8
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Mar 2009
Re: Franchise Mode Question for Madden 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeveli20
You could definitely do it on past gen. In the offseason there was a menu option for Change Owners and then you could select a new team. I've been asking for this feature in next gen for the past couple of years. I've had it in all my wishlists, I've sent Ian and Donny PMs and I've responded in every topic I've come across that relates to it. So far I haven't heard one way or another if it will be in Madden 10.

I hope Ian, Dorry or Josh come across this thread and are able to get us an answer or see that it's something people want and put it in to the game if it's not already. Hopefully it wouldn't be too difficult to add. Since you can already have multiple user teams in a franchise, it would just be a matter of adding a menu option in the offseason to control those. Fingers crossed.
To me it doesnt matter if i want to change team i start again since theres no mechanism for replacing the elites 99 ovr that retire the game becomes how should i say "less real" , Draftable Fullbacks anyone??
Cnada is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:15 PM.

Top -