Home

EA struggles with another $310 million in lost revenue...

This is a discussion on EA struggles with another $310 million in lost revenue... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-20-2009, 12:55 PM   #145
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: EA struggles with another $310 million in lost revenue...

Ian was on these boards after Madden 09 was released, in fact he took a lot of heat for slider-gate. I'm confident that they will stick around for our feedback after the game's release.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2009, 01:01 PM   #146
MVP

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
Ian was on these boards after Madden 09 was released, in fact he took a lot of heat for slider-gate. I'm confident that they will stick around for our feedback after the game's release.
That is good to hear! I like Ian and as I have said before.....Ian has a lot to do in a year with a lot of restrictions and little time. Hopefully Ian will make me swallow my words and choke on them. The day I do that would be a great day for every football gamer!!

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 04-20-2009, 01:04 PM   #147
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
That is good to hear! I like Ian and as I have said before.....Ian has a lot to do in a year with a lot of restrictions and little time. Hopefully Ian will make me swallow my words and choke on them. The day I do that would be a great day for every football gamer!!
That's what we're all hoping for. I can't wait to see the day when all the doubters and naysayers choke on their words. Have some faith brother....Ian got us!
Old 04-20-2009, 01:29 PM   #148
Rookie

OVR: 7

Incase anyone is wondering all this talk of Backbreaker is just the BB fans (I don't know if you can even call them that seeing as there is no BB yet only tackle alley and half arsed pics to prove there will be one) The fact is that even their loyal fans have given up on that so called game and now they are comming over here to try and drum up interest in BB little do they know it will take more then them garbage cellphone pics. Please go back to BB with that garbage because we are used to real pics and real info around here.
BTW! Does everyone know that this game will not have an announce crew? No franchise mode? Def no online franchise? No NFL teams? No refs? No chain gang?
Once BB confirms all of this it can then be considered a real game but until then this is just a way for them to shop there new tech to EA.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:29 PM   #149
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

Yep...Ian deserves a lot of credit for hanging around, even after the annual two week honeymoon period.

I expect he'll do the same this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »