Home

Re: Sure Wish I would Have Been Invited To Game Test for EA, Discuss Play Creating

This is a discussion on Re: Sure Wish I would Have Been Invited To Game Test for EA, Discuss Play Creating within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 01:34 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 18
Re: Sure Wish I would Have Been Invited To Game Test for EA, Discuss Play Creating

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1DR03L3KTRIC
Just wanted to tell the guys that were invited to the game test, that based upon your reaction to the OP's thread and your poor response I would do everything possible to make sure you never get a chance to go and test Madden again. ASSHATS!
That thread was between Apex and the invited players. The OP's thread seemed to challenge the credibility of the invited players. Some of the invited players responded, and IMHO only a few responded too harshly.

You can't just label all the invited players something, when not all of them responded rudely in that thread.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:35 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 12

Why H1DR03L3KTRIC..why? After looking at past post why would you do this to yourself now.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:35 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyhobbs321813
the reason they were sent there was to give feedback on the game and how to make it better and what they still need to fix.
your the one that shouldnt talk at all your posting pointless threads like this which should get you banned.
Im pretty sure that Electronic Arts does not need "Maddens biggest fans" to tell them how to fix the game, country boy thanks for your feedback, I guess that makes a little more sense now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2009, 01:38 PM   #12
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

I think OS needs to start giving people "intelligence" tests before they can register for the site. I swear some of these new guys are dumb as hell.....Carry on.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:42 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
florida is not country life you should really just stop talking you make yourself sound dumber and dumber seriously.
actually that was the purpose do you not read the forums post really?
What are you even talking about?
Old 04-19-2009, 01:44 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 18

this is stupid and this should be closed.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:45 PM   #15
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
you said country boy.
but im done this is stupid and this should be closed.
he was referring to me...

<<<<<< see username

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2009, 01:46 PM   #16
Pro

The Iceman's Arena

OVR: 17

nvm

Last edited by The Iceman; 04-19-2009 at 01:47 PM. Reason: already stated
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »