Home

Madden 10 Authenticity Its Gotta Be On Point!

This is a discussion on Madden 10 Authenticity Its Gotta Be On Point! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2009, 07:43 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Madden 10 Authenticity Its Gotta Be On Point!

All hell is going to break loose if this game isnt on par with NFL2K and 2K8. I seriously hope they can deliver. They are doing alot of hyping with this game.

If they cant deliver, there is going to be some epic reading on this thread unlike we have never seen before on this website.

I will have my popcorn ready TO style.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:47 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccullough13
I never understood why EA didn't just hire the team from VC, and have them and Tiburon alternate years like Activision does with the CoD games. Think about it..the dev teams would then have a nearly two year development cycle, the fans of both Madden and 2K would be happy, and both teams would be trying to one up each other every year resulting in pure win for us gamers. It'll never happen, but I can dream right?
This actually seems like a really legit idea. I can't imagine it being offensive to any of the developers because if anything, in benefits them as well by giving them time to make the better game. The only problem I could ever see would be one version of Madden being way below the other, and any other inconsistencies. Although, going back to your CoD reference, I'm sure they'd for the most part use the same code and building blocks. Good post, I back this idea 100%.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:49 AM   #35
All Star

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtoddx
This actually seems like a really legit idea. I can't imagine it being offensive to any of the developers because if anything, in benefits them as well by giving them time to make the better game. The only problem I could ever see would be one version of Madden being way below the other, and any other inconsistencies. Although, going back to your CoD reference, I'm sure they'd for the most part use the same code and building blocks. Good post, I back this idea 100%.
No offense but lucky both of you guys don't work for EA.

Madden will improve astronomically this year, and will build on for the next 5 years at least until PS4 is announced. There is no need for 2 clashing games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2009, 08:03 AM   #36
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdiddy71323
Well, I haven't gone in and edited players for about two years now, but I think cleats were always set to black and white shoes or what not. Also, that is a whole NFL thing, this is about one player, as of right now, not having his mouthpiece in. I hope you weren't being sarcastic with the crazy thing because I think these are pretty crazy, especially for the fact that in the videos, we have seen colored cleats
Except a good chunk of the leagues players wear those mouthpeices. Not just one.

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru
Old 05-13-2009, 08:05 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
No offense but lucky both of you guys don't work for EA.

Madden will improve astronomically this year, and will build on for the next 5 years at least until PS4 is announced. There is no need for 2 clashing games.
Unless you've been to the future and I have not (I can attest to this), I have absolutely no reason to believe you or take your word as truth. We all thought that about 2006 on the 360 too, that the foundation was there now it would just be juiced up. Yep...
Old 05-13-2009, 08:06 AM   #38
All Star

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtoddx
Unless you've been to the future and I have not (I can attest to this), I have absolutely no reason to believe you or take your word as truth. We all thought that about 2006 on the 360 too, that the foundation was there now it would just be juiced up. Yep...
You didn't understand what I said.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:09 AM   #39
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tico Da Great
lol you guys are crazy i agree 2k is a 2005 title
Actually 2k5 is a 2004 title.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:12 AM   #40
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccullough13
I never understood why EA didn't just hire the team from VC, and have them and Tiburon alternate years like Activision does with the CoD games. Think about it..the dev teams would then have a nearly two year development cycle, the fans of both Madden and 2K would be happy, and both teams would be trying to one up each other every year resulting in pure win for us gamers. It'll never happen, but I can dream right?
I can explain this, because one year the game would be good, see Cod 2 & 4, and then next year it would suck , see COD 3 & 5.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »