Home

Hand warmers and cold weather

This is a discussion on Hand warmers and cold weather within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2009, 12:09 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 10
Hand warmers and cold weather

I was looking at the videos that EA have put out so far, Ian had mentioned that handwarmers was in the game this year. I really havent heard anything about how they would be implemented in the game. Would players put there hands in during huddles, would QBs come to the line of scrimmage with there hands in them, then take them out as they get behind the center? Would the handwarmers be in only one position, cause alot of times, there behind the players and not in front. Would players be blowing into there hands and rubbing them in cold weather? Its nothing major, but it does add to the experience and immersion of the games in cold weather. If anyone have a post or heard anything, let me know and thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2009, 12:34 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Hand warmers and cold weather

They are used as power ups. After your QB puts them in is hand you tap A really fast or X for the $ony guys. A little bar will go up, the faster the higher. Then you snap the ball and when you throw it it catches on fire and does a number of movements, sort of like slug fest.

― Plato
Old 05-16-2009, 12:39 PM   #3
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

There is no telling how the handwarmers will used in madden 10. We will have to wait and see.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:47 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 18

I t would be cool if they were only a cold weather accessory. i wonder if madden will have an option for cold weather accessories.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:48 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
They are used as power ups. After your QB puts them in is hand you tap A really fast or X for the $ony guys. A little bar will go up, the faster the higher. Then you snap the ball and when you throw it it catches on fire and does a number of movements, sort of like slug fest.
LOL....very funny!! Reminds me of dragonball Z
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2009, 12:52 PM   #6
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
I t would be cool if they were only a cold weather accessory. i wonder if madden will have an option for cold weather accessories.
Yea it would be cool to actually see the players put their jands inside the warmers to make it lok more life like.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:02 PM   #7
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Old 05-16-2009, 01:05 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
I wonder if Madden will ever again have an option for cold weather without snow, or cold in rain. Weather needs a better focus, it's just not enough right now.

Anyway, QB's won't be wearing handwarmers in warm weather.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »