Home

Cowboys stadium

This is a discussion on Cowboys stadium within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2009, 06:22 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: Cowboys stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
The reason Philadelphia gets "singled out" is because those fans do that stuff more than any other fans, even more so than Cleveland. Come on, dude, be honest. When did you hear about Dallas fans or St. Louis fans or Arizona fans cheering when a player got hurt or throwing dangerous objects at opposing teams and even Father Christmas himself?

Your former stadium even had its own jail, for goodness sake.
It's so funny we are talking about this bcause they just had this argument a couple of weeks ago between skip Bayless andMike Missanelli and Skip Bayless bailed out. Listen to this http://neswsports.com/2009/05/13/ski...ly-sports-rep/ I admit we do it a lot but every stadium/ arena has the drunk fans who do stupid stuff. I truly believe we do it because arguably we are the most pasionate fans. We only get singled out and people use the same stuff everytime.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:28 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
It's so funny we are talking about this bcause they just had this argument a couple of weeks ago between skip Bayless andMike Missanelli and Skip Bayless bailed out. Listen to this http://neswsports.com/2009/05/13/ski...ly-sports-rep/ I admit we do it a lot but every stadium/ arena has the drunk fans who do stupid stuff. I truly believe we do it because arguably we are the most pasionate fans. We only get singled out and people use the same stuff everytime.
The 700 section was notorious for years in reveling in the fact that they were a bunch of loud, obnoxious degenerates.

Opposing players' families would hate going to the Vet, if they even had the guts to go at all.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:32 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 2

http://www.nfl.com/photo/photo-galle...000d5d81088aca

Old 05-28-2009, 08:32 PM   #60
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

I love it when people try to "hate" on us Philly fans because of stupid isolated drunk fanboy acts. Are there a**hole Eagles fans? Of course! Do they cross the line sometimes? Absolutely! But don't make it seem like Eagles fans are the only ones that do these things.

I for one will NEVER cheer if a player on the opposite team gets injured (even if it's a Cowgirl). I think it's an act of unsportsmanship beyond explanation. Unfortunately, us Eagles fans will forever be tarnished by those events. We are known to be very PASSIONATE fans. Some of the most passionate in the NFL, and in that passion we do tend to overreact a lot. But let's think about it for a second, are we the only ones?

I've heard stories about Kansas City Chiefs fans spitting on the Raiders' players buses. I've heard stories of them throwing bottles and cans at them. There are just some really ignorant fans out there regardless of what team they root for. So to single out Philly fans for some decade old events, and hold it against us years later is really unfair. But if that's what you guys want to use against us all the time, so be it. Regardless, nothing will ever change our HATE for anything and everything Cowgirls.

Rant over.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:55 PM   #61
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayManHCP42
LOL I heard they think it actually may cost less money to just tear the eyesore down as it stands right now than to complete it.

What a tragic waste. Epic fail on so many levels.
i have no idea what they're going to do. My brother is a supervisor of a site up in Seacaucus (you can see it if you're driving on the turnpike going towards the Lincoln Tunnel right when the Seacaucus train station is on your right, look left and those townhomes and parking garage he's in charge of) so he was telling me about how the people in charge of Xanadu went bankrupt and they can't even use all of those 2 parking garages they built with it since both of them arent fully finished and safe yet. So that was a major f**k up with that whole thing.

I was up there last friday and Giants Stadium is coming along real nice, much nicer and modern looking that whats currently there. Prices will reflect that though because with the PSLs and just ticket prices in general they're really screwing the everyday fan.

I remember when my dad used to take me to basketball or i'd go to football games. I cant imagine being a dad and wanting to take my kids to a game because thats basically a $500 day between tickets, parking, food.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »