Home

Has the challenge nonsense been fixed?

This is a discussion on Has the challenge nonsense been fixed? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2009, 09:58 PM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Has the challenge nonsense been fixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chands101099
i've been asking for this on madden since the challenges have been in the game, because it's very vital in today's nfl games, please fix this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have lost 2 games because I could not challenge the plays.I had a completion made against me.Clearly he made the catch with 1 foot in.Wes Welker makes a catch for a TD.He was short.Refs call it a TD.I can sub players , change formations , call timeouts , make decisions regarding injured players but cannot challenge questionable plays? I really like the game but this feature and the lack of route based passing is just bad.I have Dallas Clark running out router and the ball is thrown in the middle and picked off.Peyton Manning ? Come on EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 10:00 PM   #122
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Has the challenge nonsense been fixed?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmdRqBKKIfs

video about the challenges in madden nfl 2010, horrible cant believe the outcome LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »