Home

This game will be very dissapointing

This is a discussion on This game will be very dissapointing within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 04:03 PM   #1
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
This game will be very dissapointing

its the same ol thing every year with EA, the game isn't any good, period. Until they have competition i.e. 2k sports, it won't be. the NBA franchise games have comp. NFL doesn't, period. Maybe by Madden 13 or 14 it will be the game we all are wanting. I'm not buying this game. I may buy it next year for $30 when Madden 11 is out, cuz that's all it will be worth. Just my two cents. I know ppl are going to yell and scream at me, but think about it. EA lets us down every SINGLE year, why would that change?

Madden sux, NBA Live sux, Tiger woods is best sports title they got. I may not be a nerd like some, and know about game physics, and all that junk, and be able to disect a game. But I know a good game when I see one.

MLB The Show 09.... GREAT sports game! it has its flaws, but nothing major. It's by far the best sports game I've ever played. Now I know I know... how can I compare football game to baseball, right? Well, I am so get over it. Even Ian posted on the mlb 09 forum on OS applauding the dev team on how well they did, and said their dev team basically sees how a sports game is supposed to look, and feel. HA!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2009, 04:05 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: This game will be very dissapointing

You just really wanted someone to attack you that bad?
Old 06-06-2009, 04:06 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 13

nm
Old 06-06-2009, 04:08 PM   #4
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity120
its the same ol thing every year with EA, the game isn't any good, period.
So you went into the future and got yourself a copy? Sweet. Could you get me one too?
Old 06-06-2009, 04:08 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

shall i sound the alarms?
Old 06-06-2009, 04:10 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 18

You leave out Fifa 09 and NHL 09 and claim that "Tiger Woods" is the best sports title EA has???

Obviously trolling. Please leave the Madden Forums.

Last edited by bang911; 06-06-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:11 PM   #7
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

FAIL
Old 06-06-2009, 04:11 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity120
its the same ol thing every year with EA, the game isn't any good, period. Until they have competition i.e. 2k sports, it won't be. the NBA franchise games have comp. NFL doesn't, period. Maybe by Madden 13 or 14 it will be the game we all are wanting. I'm not buying this game. I may buy it next year for $30 when Madden 11 is out, cuz that's all it will be worth. Just my two cents. I know ppl are going to yell and scream at me, but think about it. EA lets us down every SINGLE year, why would that change?

Madden sux, NBA Live sux, Tiger woods is best sports title they got. I may not be a nerd like some, and know about game physics, and all that junk, and be able to disect a game. But I know a good game when I see one.

MLB The Show 09.... GREAT sports game! it has its flaws, but nothing major. It's by far the best sports game I've ever played. Now I know I know... how can I compare football game to baseball, right? Well, I am so get over it. Even Ian posted on the mlb 09 forum on OS applauding the dev team on how well they did, and said their dev team basically sees how a sports game is supposed to look, and feel. HA!
way to completely talk out of your ***
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »