Home

The same broken field goal camera angle? Say it isn't so!!

This is a discussion on The same broken field goal camera angle? Say it isn't so!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2009, 02:43 PM   #33
Rookie

Dynamite's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: The same broken field goal camera angle? Say it isn't so!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
Wow. We fix 1,000 things and because one thing off one guy's wishlist doesn't get addressed I'm an idiot. Awesome.

Regardless of the insults to my intellect, I'll look into it.
He didn't call you an idiot though. Now, over react he did by calling you out specifically, but you are in the most forward position as this title goes. It's kinda hard to look at the posts now, because everyone is full out nit-picking outside of a few people.
Our purchasing power is being eroded. So especially now, the goods must be held to a standard. We end up happier as consumers, and the companies get a clear message: "We won't tolerate sub-par goods." It's a shame, no one cares to speak with their wallet.
Old 06-16-2009, 02:44 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Wow. We fix 1,000 things and because one thing off one guy's wishlist doesn't get addressed I'm an idiot. Awesome.

Still trying to figure out why you take so much of this so hard.

Just watch this video any time someone on here says something that hurts your feelings. (I do)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGGDRRRxGp4
Old 06-16-2009, 02:44 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 7

its not a big deal the field goal camera angle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2009, 02:47 PM   #36
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by boooey
You can pull up posts from last year of me asking to get the field goal camera issue fixed, in numerous threads.. so yes i am really disappointed it was ignored.

and the fact that Ian does not even see that this is a problem is even more disappointing than the problem itself.
Yeah, but that is about 1/1000 other things that were fixed. The Madden team addressed so many issues, the field goal issue would probably not be no where near the top of the list. It could STILL be addressed before the game goes gold, but you shouldn't be saying that it is dissappointing that Ian didn't notice it.
Old 06-16-2009, 02:48 PM   #37
Pro

boooey's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:

Come on now Ian.. "Idiot" is one word i never used.
As you can see by the responses in this thread, this isn't just an issue on my wishlist.. its a real and glaring problem with the camera angle.. its unnecessary, and one that should honestly never have been.
Just keep the camera on the ball, whether its in front of or just behind the field goal post.

I am glad that I finally got your attention at least, and I sincerely appreciate you looking into this.

I could honestly say that if you come through and correct this at the 11th hour I would be very impressed, and you would have won me over... finally
Old 06-16-2009, 02:49 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
Yeah, but that is about 1/1000 other things that were fixed. The Madden team addressed so many issues, the field goal issue would probably not be no where near the top of the list. It could STILL be addressed before the game goes gold, but you shouldn't be saying that it is dissappointing that Ian didn't notice it.
Maybe to him it is disappointing. I admit though I could care less about the field goal.
Old 06-16-2009, 02:52 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by boooey
Come on now Ian.. "Idiot" is one word i never used.
As you can see by the responses in this thread, this isn't just an issue on my wishlist.. its a real and glaring problem with the camera angle.. its unnecessary, and one that should honestly never have been.
Just keep the camera on the ball, whether its in front of or just behind the field goal post.

I am glad that I finally got your attention at least, and I sincerely appreciate you looking into this.

I could honestly say that if you come through and correct this at the 11th hour I would be very impressed, and you would have won me over... finally
You're right - you didn't say idiot...but these comments are totally acceptable in your eyes? You wouldn't take offense to these?

"the fact that Ian does not even see that this is a problem is even more disappointing than the problem itself."

"I just do not understand how Ian and his team do not realize this.".

"Ian, how in the world do you look at this and not see the problem here?"

Old 06-16-2009, 02:55 PM   #40
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
You're right - you didn't say idiot...but these comments are totally acceptable in your eyes? You wouldn't take offense to these?

"the fact that Ian does not even see that this is a problem is even more disappointing than the problem itself."

"I just do not understand how Ian and his team do not realize this.".

"Ian, how in the world do you look at this and not see the problem here?"
well..there's only one way to fix this..answer the third quote lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »