Home

Why have all the videos been captured in slow speed ?

This is a discussion on Why have all the videos been captured in slow speed ? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2009, 05:39 PM   #17
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Why have all the videos been captured in slow speed ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision
You need to find a better video.. this video doesn't show a long running play with a "supposed to be" fast running back with a corner giving pursuit.

I'll make it easy for you.. look at 5:54. Larry Johnson is being chased by a linebacker. You telling me the line backers legs are as slow as the RB?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DyYNrIVJDw
Looks the same to me.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 06-24-2009, 05:47 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 9

Here's what I'm worried about. Ian has been saying all this time that Madden is slower this year...they've really toned the game speed down this year...blah blah blah...

Are those statements true, or are they just the effects of changing the game speed in the settings??? From the way Ian and co. were making it sound, the normal game speed was now slower. If this isn't the case, I am very confused and once again deceived by EA.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:51 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briankbl
Here's what I'm worried about. Ian has been saying all this time that Madden is slower this year...they've really toned the game speed down this year...blah blah blah...

Are those statements true, or are they just the effects of changing the game speed in the settings??? From the way Ian and co. were making it sound, the normal game speed was now slower. If this isn't the case, I am very confused and once again deceived by EA.
I think the normal speed is slower that Madden 09. The speed that the madden 10 videos have been captured on is too slow, so I'm glad that the game speed will be faster than that.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:51 PM   #20
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning
&
Thanks for helping out, I forgot to come back to this thread and post the quote.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:57 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 4

IDK.. to me the overall stride of the ball carrier animation is too lumbering and slow. It is more pronounced than any other run animation. I guess we can agree to disagree on this one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2009, 06:53 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclentzthadon
Matthew, most of us don't have all day long to allocate to the following of a video game that we all love equally. OS has enough in for the vast majority here and if it's someting big on Ian's twitter, I'm sure it will show up here...

Everyone cannot be matt...
no they cant!
Old 06-24-2009, 07:03 PM   #23
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision
Say it with me people. She-nan-i-gans. The ball carrier run animations are slower than any other animation. Man.. some people just want too believe so bad, when the facts are in plain sight, right in front of them. If you speed the game up, the run animations will still look slower than the other animations. It's all relative. The run animations need to be fixed. Period.
I would like to also add is if the animations look wrong on a slower speed. It will look worst at a faster speed.

I have a feeling since Ian and co. have been very quiet on our animation comments. That when the game releases it will look a lot better than what we saw from E3.

I feel its part of the final touches that they are working on before the game is released.

The other parts are A.I concerns.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:27 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 19

Off topic, and not to be a douche... But I believe Matt needs to go out more. Perhaps get a job (depending on age), or some more friends. That many posts in about a month is just ridiculous. It's somewhat disturbing to me, to be honest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »