Home

What does Madden do well?

This is a discussion on What does Madden do well? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-27-2009, 06:08 PM   #41
Rookie

iLukeisamazing's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: What does Madden do well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
You are speaking more for yourself then you tend to think.

I think it foolish to think that Madden in the next gen era was fun. That is so far from the truth. There was a topic not long ago and it was pretty clear that the mass majority felt Madden on the last gen was more fun than any Madden in the next gen era. Next gen Madden was dissapointment after dissapointment.

Madden in the next gen era sold mainly at first cause it was going next gen. Many fans expected big things. After that it was hoping things would get better and the fact that it was the only NFL licensed game in the Market. To say it was for fun is not accurate.

Luke you have every right to feel the way you do. You are obviously allot easier to please than I'am. I know quality when I play it and no Madden in the next gen era presented any quality.

They should have brought over features and other functions from last gen over to next gen, and this is where they messed up.

I can wright a huge list of what was missing but I'm sure you know this already.
Here's the massive problem: You are citing problems that are personal in nature, not overall issues.

Further, this is a thread about what it does well, not more listless complaining, alas, that seems to be lost on the great majority of this board.
Atlanta Falcons
Atlanta Hawks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2009, 08:54 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 1

What they always do well is pump up lies and sell a horrible game every year full of glitches and pathetic physics, ea cant make a good football game

they even released trailers for madden 10 that shows horrible physics, terrible run animations, and unrealistic sim gameplay
Old 06-27-2009, 10:36 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 4

I think user control is a thing madden does really well. After playing 2k5,one thing madden does FAR better than 2k5 is user control for defensive backs and safties. If I'm in the correct position in madden I can swat or int the ball every time, in 2k5 i could be in the right spot, hit the correct button and the defender would flat out whiff and the ball would sail past them to a wide open reciever who sprints 70 yrds for the td. Madden also has high standard because of succesul years in the past. I believe madden accurately portrays the x's and o's of football as far as playbooks go but doesn't accurately portray the actions of players on the field, which hopefully will improve greatly this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »