Home

Weak Video Highlights in Halftime & Post Game Shows

This is a discussion on Weak Video Highlights in Halftime & Post Game Shows within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 11:15 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Weak Video Highlights in Halftime & Post Game Shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
I really hope they start handing out infractions for people that keep bringing up 2k5/2k8. They do it in the MLB forums for The Show and 2k, why not Madden? There is a whole separate forum for the 2k football games. If you want to talk about them go there.
The main topic is Madden with comparison to another game, NOT a discussion about 2K. I clearly asked about the Devs effort on presentation. Next?
Old 07-31-2009, 11:16 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 5

Yes, I agree that the 2k5 vs madden debate is not only dead, but is completely dusty and the bones are brittle. That was 2k5, this is madden 10, and thats that. if you want to go play 2k5, go play it. theres a guy name puja that has produced some very good rosters for it.

Last edited by treq21; 07-31-2009 at 11:18 PM.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:19 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomentousCeltic
What's your contribution to this forum? This has been discussed over and over and over and OVER again.

I think the first response was the right one. Dead horse..it's been beaten, let it rest.
One of the purposes of a forum is for others to give an opinion on subject. I have nothing to do with what others discussed on this forum. If you don't like it, then don't post on this thread. It's called constructive criticism. This is NOT a bash fest of Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2009, 11:24 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by X12Celtics3
I don't know about everyone else, but I would rather that they focus on fixing the gameplay (which they did this year) than fixing the presentation.

Madden has 2 (maybe more) teams that work on different parts of the game.

One team works on the gameplay.

The other team works on the Presentation.

One does not detract from the other.
If you have gameplay complaints, then go complain to the "Gameplay" team.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:24 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by X12Celtics3
I don't know about everyone else, but I would rather that they focus on fixing the gameplay (which they did this year) than fixing the presentation.
I'll take both aspects. There should be good gameplay backed with a good presentation. I'll be the first to say that gameplay is solid, if not good. The passing game and running game are solid. Tackling just needs to be worked on a bit.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:30 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by treq21
Yes, I agree that the 2k5 vs madden debate is not only dead, but is completely dusty and the bones are brittle. That was 2k5, this is madden 10, and thats that. if you want to go play 2k5, go play it. theres a guy name puja that has produced some very good rosters for it.
That would be a good point if this WAS a 2K5 vs. Madden debate. But it's not. I just pointed out what 2K5 did very well and more of EA's inabililty to have video highlights on the technology on current gen systems. What's wrong with high expectations?
Old 07-31-2009, 11:38 PM   #15
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftychampleone
One of the purposes of a forum is for others to give an opinion on subject. I have nothing to do with what others discussed on this forum. If you don't like it, then don't post on this thread. It's called constructive criticism. This is NOT a bash fest of Madden.
Yeah, but it should be expected that members use the search function at the top of the forum to determine if this topic has been discussed before.

I'm sure if you typed in half time show, you would have numerous hits.

So, to save you the time and trouble of using the search feature, in a nutshell, this is laying the foundation for future Maddens. It means, there is a decent half time show and one that will be complete down the road.

It's better than no show at all.

There, now this thread should be a wrap.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2009, 11:45 PM   #16
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Yeah, but it should be expected that members use the search function at the top of the forum to determine if this topic has been discussed before.

I'm sure if you typed in half time show, you would have numerous hits.

So, to save you the time and trouble of using the search feature, in a nutshell, this is laying the foundation for future Maddens. It means, there is a decent half time show and one that will be complete down the road.

It's better than no show at all.

There, now this thread should be a wrap.
Yep. It's a wrap. To the OP. Please use the search function at the top of the forum before you start a new thread. There's a very good chance the topic you want to discussed has been covered.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!

Last edited by Jackdog; 07-31-2009 at 11:48 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »