Home

***Official Madden Impressions (360/PS3)***

This is a discussion on ***Official Madden Impressions (360/PS3)*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2009, 01:46 PM   #3361
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: ***Official Madden Impressions (360/PS3)***

“The Good Madden Giveth and it Taketh away”

This game sits right in the 7.50 -8.25 range. It sits on both the precipice of greatness and the edge of EPIC FAIL. Not because of what it does right, but because of all the little things (mentioned below) that it lacks. I mean they give us great presentation but then give a HORRIBLE ONLINE DYNASTY. They give a multitude of customizable uniforms but the 3-4 DL interaction is still weak!!

I am of the mind that EVERYTHING ever put in Madden or NCAA College Football should be in the game (provided they were actually effective). I mean all of it!!!

FULLY FUNCTIONAL ONLINE DYNASTY, Expansion Team Builder, Formation Substitutions, Vision Cone, Stadium Specific Sounds, Tony Bruno Show, Dynamic Crowds, a Team finance system that actually matters etc. Matter of Fact just for my boy Adembroski I throw Head Coach and it's multitude of options in the mix too. Therefore, if any of these features are missing from the game I start out disappointed already. I mean these developers want to try and Nickel and Dime us to death in order to make a profit in this weak economy and boost their sagging profits, but they want to short us on the actual elements that matter!!!

Second, I’m not a ***** or lover of any video game company, developer, designer, etc.

Are some asking for too much or are we asking for too little?!?!?!?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2009, 01:53 PM   #3362
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: ***Official Madden Impressions (360/PS3)***

lol nevermind

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »