Home

BUGS/GLITCHES..

This is a discussion on BUGS/GLITCHES.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2009, 11:35 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: BUGS/GLITCHES..

bump.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:43 AM   #10
Pro

boooey's Arena

OVR: 14
@rckabillyraider
Your trying to ice a cpu kicker? LoL
Old 08-11-2009, 11:57 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
The auto replay frequency needs to be boosted. Maybe add the slider for that like originally planned.

The high floating dead ducks for INT when your QB gets hit, should be toned down a bit. Or at least make it so the ball hits the ground quicker.
I agree with both of these, although I would say they are gameplay mechanics that need tuning, not bugs or glitches. On the same level, I think that the stats in the half time report (other scores and noteable stats) go by too fast, and why are there never auto-replays for TDs?

Speaking of replays, I have seen what I can only imagine is a bug where sometimes I will get an auto-replay that is just a flash of about 1 second of the very end of the play. That needs to be fixed. This is on the 360, not sure if this occurs on the PS3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 11:58 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 9

I have had the game since sunday. There are some bugs that I have seen.

Needs fixed ASAP:

CPU teams get injuries in franchise mode and say all the Right tackles are injured and your center. The cpu will then make the bright idea of subbing in your kicker to play Right Tackle. This is big problem because you can't reorder cpu teams in franchise mode.

I have three people going on afantsy draft franchise and I have seen two teams now use their kickers. WTF?

* There is aslo a glitch I saw where one of the lineman was walking to the line out of the huddle and then started doing some weird twitching and spun arround and then I got a false start before my line was even set up.

* ANother thing that is stupid is the fact if you have 3 people playing in one franchise. You have to find exactly what game plays first. I fthere are two ! O clock games on one will be simmed while you atart to play the other. You have to play the game that is first or the the other two teams in the franchise will sime. You can't play a 4 O clock gm until you play the 1 o clock gm. That is kind of lame if you ask me.

Overall I love the game and haven't found these problems in my Redskins franchise. i have only seen the kicker playing tackle in a fantasy draft mode with three people in it. I guess you could turn injuries off and you would not have this probelm. Hopefully someone at EA sees this. I started a thread about yesterday.

EDit: I also hate when ball carries make this cool spin move boroken tackle but everytime I see it the ball carrier holds the ball like it is loaf of bread. It just makes a good play look weird.

Last edited by Fu Man Ching; 08-11-2009 at 12:04 PM.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:44 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fu Man Ching
* There is aslo a glitch I saw where one of the lineman was walking to the line out of the huddle and then started doing some weird twitching and spun arround and then I got a false start before my line was even set up.
This happened to me a couple of times, the RT twitches for almost 15 seconds before going into his stance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »