Home

BUGS/GLITCHES..

This is a discussion on BUGS/GLITCHES.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2009, 01:37 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 12
BUGS/GLITCHES..

The guys who have the game. Have there been any Bugs/Glitches? If we can make a list for the developers they can work on a patch.

Or is this game flawed free?

1. Once player is placed on IR it doesn't free up a roster spot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 05:27 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: BUGS/GLITCHES..

Quote:
Originally Posted by claystone
The guys who have the game. Have there been any Bugs/Glitches? If we can make a list for the developers they can work on a patch.

Or is this game flawed free?

1. Once player is placed on IR it doesn't free up a roster spot.
No game is flawed free; think before you speak! as for Bugs and Glitches...

I will report back later this year because I highly doubt EA is going to patch anything other then replay and extending the ACELL quarters to 7 minutes for online ranked matches hopefully by this Saturday
Old 08-11-2009, 05:32 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Pretty solid game overall, but I'll probably make a list of glitches once the game has been out for a couple of weeks.

My biggest gripe so far is the 3 consecutive holding penalties on the extra points/field goals which happens way too often.

And if I were to turn down sliders to fix this, there would be absolutely no holding calls the entire game, which is not realistic at all.

I am most angered with the sack statistics for franchise mode though, ridiculous. Totally kills franchise mode for me.

Last edited by DreaIVIS; 08-11-2009 at 05:36 AM.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:36 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaIVIS
Pretty solid game overall, but I'll probably make a master list of glitches once the game has been out for a couple of weeks.

My biggest gripe so far is the 3 consecutive holding penalties on the extra points/field goals which happens way too often.

And if I were to turn down sliders to fix this, there would be absolutely no holding calls the entire game, which is not realistic at all.

I am most angered with the sack statistics for franchise mode though, ridiculous. Totally kills franchise mode for me.
Sack statistics? What level are you playing on; All-Madden?
Old 08-11-2009, 05:38 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 10

Couple things from franchise, perhaps not bugs but HUGE annoyances..

• I cant sim just the 1 week? I can sim game or whole year?
  • When viewing player stats, esp for QB stats, why does it list the whole damn roster? Just show us those who have at least had 1 pass attempt
And that's about it for my early test with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 05:39 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertank
Sack statistics?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaIVIS
I started up a franchise mode with no pre existing injuries and turned off injuries in general. I then simmed to the end of the regular season.

On the league leaders for sacks, there was absolutely no 3-4 OLB's in the top 10. Ware finished the season with 5 sacks, James Harrison and Shawn Merriman didn't do that great either.

Merriman was the highest out of the 3 with 8 sacks for the season.

The top 10 consisted mainly of 4-3 ends such as Jared Allen and Trent Cole.

I even had defensive tackles racking up higher sack totals than 3-4 OLBs.

Ravens defense had the lowest sack total in the league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertank
What level are you playing on; All-Madden?
Yeah all madden pretty much, with a couple of changes to the sliders.

Last edited by DreaIVIS; 08-11-2009 at 05:43 AM.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:45 AM   #7
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

The auto replay frequency needs to be boosted. Maybe add the slider for that like originally planned.

The high floating dead ducks for INT when your QB gets hit, should be toned down a bit. Or at least make it so the ball hits the ground quicker.

The cpu snaps the ball way too fast on FG attempts. I couldn't even ice their kicker in one game cuz they snapped it so fast.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:58 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 21

Man press needs a good looking at. Terrell Owens has a 99 release rating and he was going up against the Cowboys #2 CB Jenkins who is rated 79 in press. Not only did Jenkins press Owens on the LOS for a long time, once Owens got free and tried to go up field, jenkins reengaged Owens and it started the whole cycle over again.

Then theres the bumps that happen that are followed up with the Wr getting pushed so he starts stumbling animation. That whole process takes 5 or more seconds. By that time your QB is sleeping with the fishes.

They need to balance it. All DB's should not be able to bump any WR as good as they do. T.O being rated 99 in release, I would think I should rarely see him have trouble breaking free from press coverage, but he routinely gets jammed by everyone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »