Home

Stadium/Team specific sound effects?

This is a discussion on Stadium/Team specific sound effects? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2009, 11:00 PM   #161
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Stadium/Team specific sound effects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffarmleft
Kinda weird how things just end up missing from the final product. I hate to complain but it's getting a little ridiculous.
The problem is Gizmo and the other Gremlins. Ian fed them after midnight and....you know the rest. But the good thing is, by golly, we will have chants, pursuit angles, you name it.....all in madden 11 (for only another $60!)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2009, 11:10 PM   #162
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyJim76
The problem is Gizmo and the other Gremlins. Ian fed them after midnight and....you know the rest. But the good thing is, by golly, we will have chants, pursuit angles, you name it.....all in madden 11 (for only another $60!)
Ya know what I'm really starting to believe that. Cause everybody seems to be all gung ho about Madden 11. But correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this what they was saying about Madden 10 LAST YEAR?
Old 09-03-2009, 11:12 PM   #163
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ityaboy56
Ya know what I'm really starting to believe that. Cause everybody seems to be all gung ho about Madden 11. But correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this what they was saying about Madden 10 LAST YEAR?
I am being sarcastic. I am perpetuating the whole EA "Wait until next year" line. Sorry if it didn't come through via the Internet.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:21 PM   #164
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyJim76
I am being sarcastic. I am perpetuating the whole EA "Wait until next year" line. Sorry if it didn't come through via the Internet.
Oh naw I know you was being sarcastic. Lol. I am talking about the other people that are seriously looking forward to M11. But wait they might are being sarcastic too. LOL.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:30 PM   #165
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ityaboy56
Oh naw I know you was being sarcastic. Lol. I am talking about the other people that are seriously looking forward to M11. But wait they might are being sarcastic too. LOL.
Either sarcastic or insane!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2009, 01:07 AM   #166
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
Just as an FYI we are definitely looking into this. Obviously wouldn't want to talk about something that isn't there. It was working at one point during the cycle (hence the note in the blog), so we're digging deeper into it to see exactly what happened and see if a fix is needed. I know the chants "tech" on a whole is working...I heard the crowd chanting "over-rated" when I was up 21 points on Donny's undefeated Patriots. So we'll figure out what's up.

We'll make sure to have an answer in next week's FAQ blog.

Ian
The devs have got to be playing a different version of the game than the final product. I have NEVER heard any chants in ANY of my games and I have played 3 entire seasons. If not, I mean don't you guys realize these things when you play your own game? After a while I would be thinking, "hey you know how we are suppose to have team specific chants? Well I haven't heard any." Aren't you guys embarrassed, A LOT of what was said in those blogs aren't in the game. What is the deal? Can you PLEASE let us know?

Last edited by huskerwr38; 09-04-2009 at 01:10 AM.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:17 AM   #167
Banned

bulls23's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32

That's all I wanted. Thanks for responding Ian.
Agreed. Thanks Ian, looking forward to getting this explained/fixed.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:50 AM   #168
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

i wish they would add things like the Eagles fight song after extra points. As annoying as that song is it would be nice to have a specific sound like that in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »