Home
Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 05:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Madden 12

i'm usually an optimist when it comes to madden, and most times i don't understand why everyone is b**ching about the game. but the last three years, correction, every year since coming over to next gen has been a disappointment. maybe EA needs to scratch plans for Madden 11 and just wait until Madden 12. I mean, to me it seems like they rush the game EVERY year. i'm not totally sure about their production schedule, but i thought i read on this site that they usually have the next years game nearly complete when they put a game out. this may be totally false, but if it's true, maybe they need a lil more time to concentrate on the game and identify all the bugs by throughly testing the game. i mean, it's getting to the point that it's becoming a slap in the face. each year they add something new, which is great, however, you have to perfect what you have before adding stuff. is that too unreasonable?? at the end of the day, i know it's business, but damn, show a lil loyalty to us suckers that keep coming back every year despite what happened the year before. i suggest taking a year off putting a game out. set aside a team that deals with Madden 10 via patches. i mean, with NCAA, we have a draft class for next April. you have the option to play all these seasons on Madden, however many rarely do because of the fact that either a.) you don't have enough time before you're trading it in for the next Madden; or b.) you stop playing because you feel the game sucks. this Madden made great strides for the future, however the future will NEVER be realized if they don't take the time to perfect what they have on the drawing board. just a humble suggestion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 05:30 PM   #2
Pro

ChampIsHere42's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 12

honestly, if they continued to do the roster updates...i would play this game for 2 years..
Old 08-15-2009, 05:33 PM   #3
Rookie

It'll never happen. They make too much money releasing it every year.
Old 08-15-2009, 05:37 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrey
EA needs to scratch plans for Madden 11 and just wait until Madden 12
You choose: I'll give you a gazillion dollars next year AND a gazillion dollars the year after that. Or you can simply choose to receive a gazillion dollars two years from now. It's a tough decision so take your time!

Old 08-15-2009, 05:37 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Madden will never be great again until they lose their exclusive license and allow competition to make NFL games. Both Madden and 2K were great when they competed, it's a shame the fans have no choice but to settle for one NFL football game every year. I am praying the NFL does not extend this ridiculous exclusive license that has KILLED NFL football video games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 05:38 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
You choose: I'll give you a gazillion dollars next year AND a gazillion dollars the year after that. Or you can choose to simply receive a gazillion dollars in two years time. It's a tough decision so take your time!

LOL
Old 08-15-2009, 05:39 PM   #7
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Two things:

1) Not sure where you read that the next year's game is almost done when the present year game releases, but that is false.

2) They cannot take a year off due to the licensing agreement they have with the NFL.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 08-15-2009, 05:40 PM   #8
Pro

wrigleyville33's Arena

OVR: 16

Look at how well put together the nhl series is for this generation. They took two years to make nhl 07. And look how well it all came out.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »