Home

Frezzing 100% of the time

This is a discussion on Frezzing 100% of the time within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2009, 06:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Frezzing 100% of the time

To anyone that can help,

I have Madden 10 for PS3 and it is freezing every single came. This problem started for me yesterday and I have not been able to play a full game since. This is the only game that does this, anyone else have this issue as well? Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2009, 07:41 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 16
Re: Frezzing 100% of the time

If anybody anywhere is gonna be able to help you - you're going to have to be more specific with the issue you're having.

Nevermind that for now - I'll try to help - for starters, try deleting all of the Game Data that Madden 10 might have copied to your PS3. Same goes for any Save Files - just clean that sucker off and start fresh.

Maybe something got corrupted and it's causing it to hang.

And boom, there's the extent of my technical troubleshooting expertise. If it's anything more than that - you're past my pay grade.

-SeventhWard
Old 08-17-2009, 07:53 PM   #3
pissed, or parkinson's?

adayinthelife's Arena

OVR: 22

Hm, I hope this isn't happening again, especially on PS3. This happened to be last year with the Xbox version, which was part of what led me to get the PS3 version this year.

Last year it pissed me off but I wasn't planning on keeping the game long anyways.. this year I'm loving it though, say it ain't so!
Old 08-17-2009, 08:02 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Every once in a while I'll get a freeze trying to exit the Online portion of the game. But never during a game. And yes, I am ps3.

It's never a full freeze, aka system lock up, because I can still hit the middle PS button and quit the game. Which is weird.

Are you getting any graphical problems? Artifacts popping in? Because if that's the case it might be time to call Sony, but first I'd delete the game data and start fresh as was suggested by the first reply.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:14 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 16

There's always a big delay for me coming out of ONLINE too.

I'm guessing the game is doing some sort of 'Network Cleanup' - just with no indication that it's happening.

Just a guess.

-SeventhWard
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 03:22 AM   #6
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3

not sure wats goin on wit ur game i have had it freeze on me once in my franchise but it was just the game i was able to quit into the xmb and boot madden up again i say delete the data as every 1 has stated hope dat works

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »