Home

where are the stats overlays?

This is a discussion on where are the stats overlays? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2009, 11:57 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: where are the stats overlays?

EA still has a ways to go but its getting there. ill tell u two that completely blow Madden outta the water:

1)when a penalty is done, 2k5 shows it like a telecast where they draw a yellow circle around the guy on screen so you know who to watch and then see him actually commit the penalty.so cool how they made it look a sportscaster was drawing on the screen like they do

2)the 6 squares on the field that pop up for the qb stats and shows where and how many throws, completions, and tds are done in each respective area of the field.

those 2 were so ahead of their time. i do gotta admit tho, other than the more consistent blocking and presentation, im not really missing it too much...and yes i do have updated 2k5 rosters for '09/10 season and have played my franchise months ago.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »