Home

Madden Moment: Could This Be The One

This is a discussion on Madden Moment: Could This Be The One within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2009, 12:05 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden Moment: Could This Be The One

wow this moment was the impossible of them all!!!! just beat the detroit moment took me 150+ times and couldnt do it!!! finally today just mins ago i beat the damn ****!!!! how i beat it well i used the backs cross till midfield and took a shot at the end zone and c johnson caught it!!!!! miss the 2-pt conversion but dit the off side kick and recovered it!!!! 40 secs left threw a slant to the 23 yrd line spike the ball kick the field goal win with no time and made it thank god!!!!!! finally i can sleep and move on!!!!!!
for those who are trying anything is possibe if you believe!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2009, 01:07 AM   #26
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMBOO
Well, the Skins do own the Lions in real life, so, maybe they put this into the code in the game as well.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Old 11-13-2009, 11:45 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crippa
I completed it two days ago. I've finished every Madden Moment.

What I did to beat the Redskins was go into Play Type>Shotgun pass>Backs cross.
Thanks to Crippa got this one done! Just kept running this play till I broke it for about 50 yards.
Got 2 points with a WR Screen (used it in my previous 100+ attempts and it was always effective).
Kicked it deep and just kept using a Cover 3 and got a lucky interception in regular time, then just kept defending till the clock ran out.
Must've done this about 150 times and I'm so glad its over, was ruining Madden Momoents for me!
Old 01-11-2010, 09:16 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry Re: Madden Moment: Could This Be The One

I just kept hitting screens to Calvin Johnson, got the 2 on a fullback run but some how in a prevent D Randel El got open and they kicked a FG still working on it.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:36 PM   #29
Rookie

YES JUST GOT IT
Old 01-11-2010, 10:19 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

That last Tampa Bay one was terrible when I first tried it (when Leftwich was starting), somehow I beat it awhile ago with him though. I think I did all the moments when the game first came out though.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:37 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by liame92
Thanks to Crippa got this one done! Just kept running this play till I broke it for about 50 yards.
Got 2 points with a WR Screen (used it in my previous 100+ attempts and it was always effective).
Kicked it deep and just kept using a Cover 3 and got a lucky interception in regular time, then just kept defending till the clock ran out.
Must've done this about 150 times and I'm so glad its over, was ruining Madden Momoents for me!
Glad I could be of assistance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2010, 07:12 PM   #32
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: Madden Moment: Could This Be The One

God! Just did it!! I found that the play that worked best was the verticals which madden suggests with 3 recievers on the left and 1 on the right, Williams then runs a slant and you can complete with him quite often as long as you dont put too much power behind the pass. Once the defence begins to figure you out mix it up with some passes out to the side. 594 flat (its called something like that) works a treat! To be honest though I think that you have to find you're own way to beat this level as everyone has their individual strengths and weaknesses in madden.. Good luck, it literally took me about 200 attempts and im not even exaggerating!!!

..Why is this one so hard and the others relativly easy?!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »