Home

Madden Moment: Could This Be The One

This is a discussion on Madden Moment: Could This Be The One within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2009, 07:13 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden Moment: Could This Be The One

MAN. ok i went into overtime and they won the coin toss, the defense stopped them and stupid culpepper and his horrible accuracy threw an interception 4 a td
Old 09-10-2009, 12:36 PM   #18
Rookie

canes2008's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bears_16_and_0
im still on the one where you have to score 17 unanswered with indy against houston. Only tried it once though and missed the onside kick =/

Whats awesome about these is that you can get the achievements in them. I got the Achievements for catching a pass with less than 30 seconds left for a TD and a few other ones with only having to play for a couple minutes =)

I'm stuck on this one as well any tips

Thanks
Old 09-10-2009, 12:41 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 7

Well, the Skins do own the Lions in real life, so, maybe they put this into the code in the game as well.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:46 PM   #20
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

JUST beat this last night. My only advice is to keep trying. It literally took me 30+ attempts.

I got lucky and recovered and returned a fumble to win the game.

Old 09-13-2009, 10:14 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm at my wits end with this moment. All the other ones I would be stuck on for maybe 5 minutes but I must've played this one 100x in the past two days. I cannot do it. The Lions are awful and even when Culpepper gets a throw near a receiver, it bounces off their stone hands. And if you throw across the middle, forget about it, that's being intercepted. In the rare occasion I get in the endzone I can't complete the 2pt. Got to OT once but they won the toss and marched down the field for a FG. FRUSTRATED.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2009, 08:52 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

I want to tell yall something. I have been blazing through the moments until this one. I live in Flint Michigan and know the lions are TOTAL fail! Anyways I spent HOURS on this bull****. We're talking 3-4 after work, 2 hours in the middle of the night because it gave me nightmares that i couldnt do it, and 3 more hours today until i FINALLY beat it minutes ago. 100-200 tries later, what total bull****. We're talking my only hope was a trips play where everyone streaks on one side and i toss underneath to the RB. So many INTs, fake *** INTs, then some more, then failed 2pts, then failed OTs. This junk was trash! Lets continue. I did my bunch play. Got the TD. Then I FB dived for the 2pt. Then in a miracle they got the ball and on 3rd down I INT'ed their sorry asses at the 40. Did my bunch play and tossed underneath to smith twice for two firsts then kicked the damned field goal. F#$@ that F@#$%$# MOMENT. Madden 10 is the most realistic game EVER because this moment is just as impossible as it implies. The Lions could NEVER do this ****.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:49 PM   #23
Rookie

toine2983's Arena

OVR: 7

Yeah this Madden Moment has been pissing me to say the least.

I have no problem scoring the TD and 2 point conversion, but I can't close the deal in OT.

One thing that really irks me is that my offensive starters get tired quickly, while the Redskins' defensive starters don't seem tire at all.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:56 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe8865
Yeah I generally love doing the madden moments, but this one has been crushing my soul lately. I've probably had to restart 50 times and I've only got to the endzone once I think, but failed the 2 pt conversion. Very frustrating, can't wait to beat it.

actually, being tampa bay is worse haha - that one took for ever

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »