Home

OS Madden 10 Preview: NFC South

This is a discussion on OS Madden 10 Preview: NFC South within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2009, 11:44 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
OS Madden 10 Preview: NFC South

Every year it seems that the NFC South has the potential to be the most competitive division in the NFL. Traditionally, the NFC South has historically been topsy-turvy, and has actually seen the team finishing at the bottom one year, rise to the top the next year.

The 2009 season brings four very exciting teams to the NFC South once again. Every team in the NFC South has to feel like their team can win the division in 2009. With that in mind, here's a breakdown of the division and each team's key players. Teams are listed in predicted order of finish. Also included in parenthesis are the teams 2008 regular season record.

Read More - OS Madden 10 Preview: NFC South
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2009, 01:53 PM   #2
Rookie

murdamann10's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: OS Madden 10 Preview: NFC South

Good article. Panthers are definitely going to stay on top of the NFC south this year.
Old 08-24-2009, 02:00 PM   #3
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdamann10
Good article. Panthers are definitely going to stay on top of the NFC south this year.
Well as much as I want to believe in my panthers this year. So far they are looking poor this year. Plus with the Panthers leading FT out for the year and their MLB hurt right now with a MLC sprain/ slight tear. Carolina might not be having a good year. BTW this should be in the pro football forum and not in madden. Just letting you know bro.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:40 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 16
All about the SAINTS, suckers!
Old 08-24-2009, 04:24 PM   #5
Rookie

murdamann10's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Well as much as I want to believe in my panthers this year. So far they are looking poor this year. Plus with the Panthers leading FT out for the year and their MLB hurt right now with a MLC sprain/ slight tear. Carolina might not be having a good year. BTW this should be in the pro football forum and not in madden. Just letting you know bro.
Yea I know we are gettin hit hard at injuries. Our FS (godfrey) is expected back in the early part of the regular season. I dont know what the deal is on Beason, but i'm not really worried. DT is a concern, but it has been ever since we lost Jenkins.

People are going to see our injuries, then assume we wont do anything this year, which is a perfect scenerio in my mind. We thrive as being the underdog, and we are certainly going to be the underdog for a while.

Lol at the saints. You guys have had a good pre-season, but im interested to see how long the saints last as the season goes on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2009, 04:33 PM   #6
Rookie

Vaporub83's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhWard
All about the SAINTS, suckers!
The Saints will be bad like they are every year. They had one good season lets not make it seem like they have EVER been good. The Bucs will be better than most people believe.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:34 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 9
WTF with the Sharper/Harper stuff? Neither one is on the Bucs! I don't know if you just copy/pasted that from somewhere else, but the Bucs' safeties are Sabby Piscatelli, Will Allen, Tanard Jackson (Susp) and possibly Jermaine Phillips. What were you smoking, buddy?
Otherwise, fine breakdown.
Old 08-24-2009, 05:34 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporub83
The Saints will be bad like they are every year. They had one good season lets not make it seem like they have EVER been good. The Bucs will be better than most people believe.
Yea but the Bucs won't be better than the Saints.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »