Home

ANY UPDATES ON WHEN "NORMAL" IS COMING BACK ONLINE???

This is a discussion on ANY UPDATES ON WHEN "NORMAL" IS COMING BACK ONLINE??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2009, 01:44 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 15
Re: ANY UPDATES ON WHEN "NORMAL" IS COMING BACK ONLINE???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsoxfan9922
What if normal is more of a "sim feel" for me? What if I have absolutely no interest in playing in a game that has the speed of a pop warner football game in slow motion? The speed was perfectly fine and realistic where it was, and now passing is dumbed down so the less skilled players can recognize holes in pass coverage that they would have never seen on normal. It's ridiculous, fact is that the NFL doesn't move as slow as Madden does on this annoying speed.

Everywhere you go it's about 60/40, normal being the preferred speed. Apparently most disagree when people go about saying slow has more of a "sim feel". Because like many others, I couldn't disagree anymore.

Couldn't agree more.

Anyone who has a problem with TML needs to recognize that the best of the best come from TML. It isn't a powder puff, cupcake site!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 02:18 PM   #66
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsoxfan9922
What if normal is more of a "sim feel" for me? What if I have absolutely no interest in playing in a game that has the speed of a pop warner football game in slow motion? The speed was perfectly fine and realistic where it was, and now passing is dumbed down so the less skilled players can recognize holes in pass coverage that they would have never seen on normal. It's ridiculous, fact is that the NFL doesn't move as slow as Madden does on this annoying speed.

Everywhere you go it's about 60/40, normal being the preferred speed. Apparently most disagree when people go about saying slow has more of a "sim feel". Because like many others, I couldn't disagree anymore.
You're not getting what I'm sayin, The speed should be normal but the gameplay is what makes slow feel more sim. That is where people fall off at, when a sim guy says slow feels more sim he is not talking about the speed of the Game but the gameplay.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:19 PM   #67
Rookie

The Real Ma$$ive's Arena

OVR: 17

ok, hold up. Time to put this man name J.J. Sticks on blast. Why you crying dawg? I mean really, on multiple websites you crying. Hell, you even asked Ian Cummings, and Ryan Ferwdera personally and they told you in your face that "Slow" is what that is, then you come on here asking questions like is it back to normal. You know the answer dawg.

I swear, us real "slow lovers" didn't complain that we couldn't play Normal, all we said was hey... this game is faster online than it was in previous builds, and faster than offline, hmmm whats the problem. We asked nicely for it to be looked at, they looked at it, and they changed it.

You "fast lovers" are cursing people out, spitting in developers faces, yelling, complaining, saying we "slow lovers" have slow reaction speeds, we can't play on fast because we need it slow, I mean every excuse in the book you've given it to us. Spit on us and called us Madden noobs, I mean come on. Is all that necessary? Play the game bro, we played when it was normal....
Old 08-26-2009, 02:20 PM   #68
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Sticks

Couldn't agree more.

Anyone who has a problem with TML needs to recognize that the best of the best come from TML. It isn't a powder puff, cupcake site!
hahahahahahahaha go home. You're on the wrong site if you think most of us care about being the best in head to head madden games.....
Old 08-26-2009, 02:23 PM   #69
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:

Couldn't agree more.

TML is a good site a lot of cool people, but just because some of the best are on TML don't make their answer any better than somebody from this site. I find it funny how people can exploit on normal but can't figure out a gameplan on slow when the sides are balanced.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:25 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3athb4dishonor
Once you get use to it you don't even notice it's slow...
I agree 100%, only took me a little bit to get used to. The OP is just tricking his own mind into believing it's that hard of a transition.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:25 PM   #71
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyGamerLT
TML is a good site a lot of cool people, but just because some of the best are on TML don't make their answer any better than somebody from this site.
no it isn't a good site, nor is it full of good people. I figured that out in 10 minutes of reading it yesterday.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 02:27 PM   #72
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
"sim feel"? wtf is that?

Seriously, please define "sim" because I thought we were all playing the same "sim" game Madden NFL 10.

You're hand eye coordination isn't good enough to win games on normal.
Sim feel, as in realistic.
Unlike normal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »