Home

When do patches drop??

This is a discussion on When do patches drop?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 12:00 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: When do patches drop??

whats hilarious is the majority of people laughing at the cheap jab comment all have not a single postive post in their post history ... its pretty easy to sift out the trolls around here ..too easy as a matter of fact.
Old 09-14-2009, 12:04 AM   #26
Rookie

njmcfreak's Arena

OVR: 4

I found it funny and I'm not a troll at all.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:02 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFav
Wow..classic. Anyone flames on that post, and well, you are umm, flaming. Having a sense of humor is a beautiful thing. And there is truth to his post. Good stuff...
Off Topic: I just wanna say I love your sig. I didn't enjoy the new rosters until Saturday, had to many memorials to go to.

On topic: I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this Tuesday. Patches always come out on Tuesdays, and we're already into the season. That's if they even released it MS & Sony.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:27 AM   #28
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
whats hilarious is the majority of people laughing at the cheap jab comment all have not a single postive post in their post history ... its pretty easy to sift out the trolls around here ..too easy as a matter of fact.
So I guess you do what your sig says? You just go around clicking peoples name and reading their posts???? Now that's hilarious! You're getting bent outta shape cause people have a sense of humor? It was funny. You act like he made a joke about you. So because YOU didn't find it funny everyone who did is a troll? Are you serious? No disrespect, but anyone who goes around checking peoples posts are either a mod or have no life. I don't think you're a mod, sooooooo...................
Old 09-14-2009, 09:51 AM   #29
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Angels28...

there is no set day that I know of in which patches drop. Sony and Microsoft are the ones that release the patches to the servers for download. Prior to that, they are tested by Sony/MS to makes sure there are no issues. Once they pass certification, they are then uploaded onto the servers for the users to download.

Hope that answers you question.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 09-14-2009, 10:40 AM   #30
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Angels28...

there is no set day that I know of in which patches drop. Sony and Microsoft are the ones that release the patches to the servers for download. Prior to that, they are tested by Sony/MS to makes sure there are no issues. Once they pass certification, they are then uploaded onto the servers for the users to download.

Hope that answers you question.
Question answered. Thanks. Closed.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »