Home

JUST HAD A TITLE UPDATE...

This is a discussion on JUST HAD A TITLE UPDATE... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 11:31 PM   #1
Rookie

ClemsonTiger81's Arena

OVR: 6
JUST HAD A TITLE UPDATE...

I just had a title update. NO...not a system update...a title update. I know the difference, some people dont. Has anyone else had a title update? It's 11:30 pm EST on 10-8-09. Just wondering what the title update is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2009, 11:33 PM   #2
Rookie

major major's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: JUST HAD A TITLE UPDATE...

just checked and no dice for me. Central time.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:33 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Its not gonna be Patch 2 when it was just announced the details for that are coming out next week.

Did you clear your cache or something?

Old 10-08-2009, 11:35 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

I just shut down my 360 and turned it back on and it didn't prompt me to download an update. So I have no idea. Are you on PS3? Or when is the last time that you played Madden? It could be patch 1 that you haven't downloaded yet.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 10-08-2009, 11:38 PM   #5
Rookie

ClemsonTiger81's Arena

I played Madden yesterday at around 9pm. EST. Patch 1 is long since downloaded. No...I just put the title in for the first time today....and it prompted a title update at the the first loading screen. Damn, I am confused now. Its def, not patch 1 though, downloaded that when it came out. I am on X360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2009, 11:40 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 10

Duuuude, come on...lets not even play this game brotha. No one in the world (aside from EA) has the patch. It hasnt even been submitted yet. So unless your the secret scuba steve working next to ian cummings, its not the patch we are waiting for.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:46 PM   #7
Rookie

ClemsonTiger81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughneck48
Duuuude, come on...lets not even play this game brotha. No one in the world (aside from EA) has the patch. It hasnt even been submitted yet. So unless your the secret scuba steve working next to ian cummings, its not the patch we are waiting for.
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER, said it was the patch. I simply said I had a "title update" nothing more, nothing less. I have already gotten patch 1 a while ago. Again, I am just curious as to anyone else having this. Again, I never said it patch#2. Never, never said it. But i did have a title update 15 mins ago. Damn, nobody on this board can believe anyone anymore.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:48 PM   #8
The Few. The Proud.

SportsTop's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTiger81
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER, said it was the patch. I simply said I had a "title update" nothing more, nothing less. I have already gotten patch 1 a while ago. Again, I am just curious as to anyone else having this. Again, I never said it patch#2. Never, never said it. But i did have a title update 15 mins ago. Damn, nobody on this board can believe anyone anymore.
A title update is a "patch".

If you just stated you already had patch #1 and you are saying you just downloaded a title update, then you, in essence, are saying you just downloaded patch #2.

Which Ian confirmed isn't getting turned into MS until next week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »