Home

Online Franchise set up question

This is a discussion on Online Franchise set up question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2009, 05:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Online Franchise set up question

Is it possible for mutliple users from the same house to play in the same online franchise?

Some friends (four in the same house) we're going to start a franchise with another friend and me. They're having trouble setting it up, and we're wondering if it's even possible. Can those four from the same house/Playstation 3 get into the same franchise as us? Will they be able to play each other in an online franchise, while living in the same house?

Any help would be appreciated.

As a possible follow up, if it isn't possible, then what should I do with the game? since it's pretty much useless to me. I had zero interest in this game without the possible online franchise with my friends.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2009, 06:09 PM   #2
Pro

Smoke316's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Online Franchise set up question

good question.. im not sure if u can since only one EA account can be logged in at a time. SO even if one person invited another to a game they probably could not accept the invite. It would work until they had to play eachother, then they would need 2 360s...im assuming

Modest in Speech..Superior in Action

Hit me on Twitter - SeanSemps
Old 10-15-2009, 07:29 PM   #3
Rookie

ufrules's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Online Franchise set up question

Not sure if this helps but in NCAA me and my brother were in a dynasty together. You just had to have a password when two people were on at once. Like I said I don't know if its in madden or not but hope it helps

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »