Home

Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 10:06 AM   #273
Pro

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake62505
Was there anything ever said about the missing stadium sounds?
Yes. We were told they were in the current game. Ian specifically said he knew this based off playing a undefeated team and the crowd chanting "over-rated".

Then when pressed about specific chants he said he would look into it.

Most of us assumed it would be included in the patch at a high priority but it appears to not be so far.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:08 AM   #274
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

Remember Madden's past when we'd get one patch, MAYBE?

We're getting big issues fixed in October/November...that's something we haven't seen before. Remember when David Ortiz ran the Madden team????

It sucks the game had some bug/glitch issues, but at least they are committed to fixing them and making us happy.

What would you guys that are being overly critical prefer, that they just never bothered to fix anything? I can't believe people are being critical of them for trying to fix issues. EVERY game ships with bugs/glitches. Not every game gets them fixed.

Do you want to ENCOURAGE or DISCOURAGE the current development teams attempts to fix the games bugs? Geez.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:17 AM   #275
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22

One that I have noticed is in Tampa I was playing last night and I heard "TAMPA.....BAY" That was not in the origional game but i guess it was in after the patch. At first I did not notice it but I turned up the volume. Another thing that gets me is the cannons. They only fire when a cutscene comes up after a touch down. They should fire after every score. The guys from tiburon should know this, Tampa is only about an hour from orlando. If they have ever been to a bucs game they would hear those cannons they are loud as hades
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2009, 10:36 AM   #276
Rookie

OVR: 3

Remember the reaaaaaally good old days of Madden SNES when you could just run halfback toss with Thurman Thomas all day long and the computer couldn't do anything to stop you?
Old 10-22-2009, 10:56 AM   #277
MVP

Trevytrev11's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by speels
Can you even imagine if they were to do that. People get mad when the games don't drop before the pre-season, could you imagine what people would do if the game didn't drop until week 6!!!!
Shoot for opening day or the week before...nobody cares about preseason anyway...not even the players
Old 10-22-2009, 11:02 AM   #278
MVP

RumbleCard's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm surprised that a week later we haven't seen a definitive list. I was thinking after the pre-lim details they'd firm some of this stuff up after 2-3 days.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:10 AM   #279
16 Time World Champion

Nature_Boy's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt8204
Actually, I can remember when Madden didn't come out until the middle of November. Think that was back in the Genesis days. I remember picking up Madden '95 on like November 15th.
Yeah, I remember those days as well.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:37 AM   #280
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFear
This is taking awhile....

My Madden is just collecting dust until patch 2 comes out. It just bothers me knowing all the Franchises I had set up are on hold or will have to be restarted whenever this patch comes out.I'm looking forward to the improvements, but it kinda sucks we will be more than halfway through the season by the time I'll be playing this game to its full potential.
Well it is called Madden 10(meaning 2010), maybe we shouldn't expect it to be done until 2010.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »