Home

Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 04:15 PM   #697
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

This has gotten pretty ridiculous...What would your estimation be of the amount of people on this forum that are upset with how Madden has gone this year? I really think that this/potential other sites could be the place to try and send a message to EA. What if we in fact DID NOT buy madden on its release date, a wait and see approach..of a month?
Old 11-20-2009, 04:19 PM   #698
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarantism
It would be nice to get the whole story about why this took so long to get out from the Dev team themselves.
Part of the story from Ian was that there were some hiccups. Don't know anything beyond that.
Old 11-20-2009, 04:26 PM   #699
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Part of the story from Ian was that there were some hiccups. Don't know anything beyond that.
Yep, they had some unforeseen problems. I'm guessing problems from the changes of the patch just like in the first patch. The foundation of this game seems sooooo flawed, we'll never have a great Madden game on this generation of game consoles.
Old 11-20-2009, 04:28 PM   #700
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duswim09
This has gotten pretty ridiculous...What would your estimation be of the amount of people on this forum that are upset with how Madden has gone this year? I really think that this/potential other sites could be the place to try and send a message to EA. What if we in fact DID NOT buy madden on its release date, a wait and see approach..of a month?
Unfortunately the casual gamer still outnumbers us.

I am just pissed because I bought Madden and now I can't afford NBA 2k10 which is by all accounts the better game. I will probably find some solace once this patch finally gets out, though.
Old 11-20-2009, 04:32 PM   #701
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTheorenHobbes
I think it's pretty safe to say that they stalled releasing both the patch and the detailed patch notes for this long due to their desire to keep some of us holding onto the game. Otherwise, the used copy market would've been so saturated with trade-ins that they'd never be able to sell a new copy of the game.

No patch or patch notes take this long. That's my opinion, anyways.
I highly doubt it man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2009, 04:35 PM   #702
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarantism
Unfortunately the casual gamer still outnumbers us.

I am just pissed because I bought Madden and now I can't afford NBA 2k10 which is by all accounts the better game. I will probably find some solace once this patch finally gets out, though.
Not to take this off topic......but I seen in the NBA 2k10 forums that Walmart will have the game for $25 (NBA 2K10) on black Friday.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 11-20-2009, 05:00 PM   #703
MVP

OVR: 36

I'd rather wait for a good patch, then get a patch early that has tons of bugs. NBA Live 10 did this and it almost destroyed the game. I just need the flats to be fixed and this game will be amazing for me.
Old 11-20-2009, 05:10 PM   #704
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
I highly doubt it man.
That's the great thing about opinions. We're both entitled to one.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »