Home

Madden DYanasty Mode RE-Sign players question

This is a discussion on Madden DYanasty Mode RE-Sign players question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2009, 10:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Angry Madden DYanasty Mode RE-Sign players question

im 6 years into my franchise and have never had this problem. IM at the resign players point and i signed the players i want some pretty good ones are still there but they are demanding more money than they are worth and i dont want those guys. How do i advance without resigning them???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2009, 10:09 PM   #2
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Madden DYanasty Mode RE-Sign players question

Settings > Franchise Options > Set Re-Sign Players to USER
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:11 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 12

make sure Re-sign Players in the Franchise Options is set to User and just sim the rest once you signed everyone you want to keep. It will let to rest of them go.

No offense, but how have you gotten 6 years into a franchise without knowing this? Have you resigned every single player every sinlge year? How could you possibly have roster room for that unless a lot of people retired?
Old 10-27-2009, 10:16 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianwei32
make sure Re-sign Players in the Franchise Options is set to User and just sim the rest once you signed everyone you want to keep. It will let to rest of them go.

No offense, but how have you gotten 6 years into a franchise without knowing this? Have you resigned every single player every sinlge year? How could you possibly have roster room for that unless a lot of people retired?
i normally sign who i want then sim the rest and it will let them go for me but now when i do that it signs them
Old 10-27-2009, 10:19 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreAllWitnesses
Settings > Franchise Options > Set Re-Sign Players to USER
thank you that worked. Its pretty weird that i went 6 years feeling as if i was controlling it when it was on cpu the whole time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2009, 10:24 PM   #6
Pro

bigdfan76's Arena

OVR: 12

^^^ If I remember correctly this happened to me. It changed in the franchise settings menu at some point for no reason, I didn't change it. I always check that when I start a franchise and set everything to user. Fortunetly I always make back up saves and back out if I have to.
Baylor Bears Iowa Hawkeyes Texas Longhorns
Old 10-28-2009, 12:33 AM   #7
Pro

billyboy316's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdfan76
^^^ If I remember correctly this happened to me. It changed in the franchise settings menu at some point for no reason, I didn't change it. I always check that when I start a franchise and set everything to user. Fortunetly I always make back up saves and back out if I have to.
Yea I think it has something to do when you sign a new head coach or something like that. I myself ran into this problems many times and it's frustrating. Now I always check to make sure it is set before I advance.
Old 10-28-2009, 02:20 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 36

yes. every time you get a new HC, it considers it a new user and defaults all back to cpu.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »