Home

Rebuilding with draft picks ?

This is a discussion on Rebuilding with draft picks ? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2009, 10:05 AM   #25
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: Rebuilding with draft picks ?

Not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet, but there is a list over on GameFAQs that has all the sleepers in each draft listed out.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox...e/958702/57545

Don't be discouraged if you draft someone you think is a sleeper and he comes out as a 50-60 OVR. Look at his potential and his position ratings. I've drafted quite a few guys from the Madden classes who were dumb as a rock (20-30 AWR), but had A potential and 80+ in all their position ratings. I went ahead and started them because AWR doesn't mean much anymore. They dominated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2009, 01:01 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Rebuilding with draft picks ?

The advantages of a completely planned draft class are that you can balance the first round successes and failures, and add some late round gems, all of which is cool. However, I HATE that the game then lacks any replayability at all (unless you also buy NCAA 10). I don't buy Madden every year, so I don't like the canned draft class idea.

Oh, to the topic, I also don't like the silly limit on 10 draft picks a year. If I am rebuilding a team, I want more picks than that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »