Home

Patch #2 Question

This is a discussion on Patch #2 Question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2009, 10:29 PM   #9
Pro

Bballplaya72's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Patch #2 Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I wish I could provide the instructions on how to delete the 2nd patch, but again, I'm not sure how on the 360.

The only problem now is that you can't play with the 1st patch, because it makes you d/l both of them.
Thats fine. I'll be selling Madden back tomorrow. This game is completely unplayable for me now. Thanks though
Old 12-25-2009, 10:30 PM   #10
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bballplaya72
Thats fine. I'll be selling Madden back tomorrow. This game is completely unplayable for me now. Thanks though
n/p man.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 12-26-2009, 12:37 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 24

Stats shmats.

Game is far more enjoyable post patch #2 to me than any other Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2009, 12:00 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 10

how do stats being off make a game unplayable ? i have been playing madden since the start i,m 35yrs old madden has never had great stat tracking . never.
Old 12-26-2009, 01:26 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bballplaya72
Try jaymee's coaching sliders. A lot of rushing stats are tuned down (now leader usually gets 1,700 yards and 16 TDs), although YPC are messed up (I never thought this was a biggie). Sacks are tuned down a little, with the highest ever being 20, and many years with the best at around 16. Check them out in the slider section before you sell it. The gameplay is awesome to me now. Really awesome, and I have the stats where I like them.
Old 12-26-2009, 01:29 PM   #14
Pro

Bballplaya72's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAllen20
Try jaymee's coaching sliders. A lot of rushing stats are tuned down (now leader usually gets 1,700 yards and 16 TDs), although YPC are messed up (I never thought this was a biggie). Sacks are tuned down a little, with the highest ever being 20, and many years with the best at around 16. Check them out in the slider section before you sell it. The gameplay is awesome to me now. Really awesome, and I have the stats where I like them.
Hmmmmm, I may have to try those. I can put up with high YPC, but when records are broken every season with 2400 yards and 25 sacks, it becomes a problem. I do love the gameplay though.

Thanks for the heads up man.
Old 12-26-2009, 01:31 PM   #15
Pro

Bballplaya72's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by granddogg
how do stats being off make a game unplayable ? i have been playing madden since the start i,m 35yrs old madden has never had great stat tracking . never.
Because 90% of my time with Madden is spent in franchise mode.

I love the gameplay, but when there are seasons when several rushers top 2000 yards (something that has been done 5 times in NFL history I think) and multiple players have 20 sacks (again, something that I think has been done 4 times in NFL history) it ruins the authenticity of the franchise.

If I wanted a fantasy franchise, I'd play with a fantasy draft like I did with Madden 08 and draft Peyton, Moss, TO, Gates and Bush and throw for 9,000 yards in a season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2009, 02:16 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 10

^^^ ok u love the gamplay so how is it unplayable? sadly this is what OS has turned to everthing is unplayable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »